Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

he was caught sniffing the loo seat after one of the girls......well wouldn't surprise me

Maybe Jake Quickenden is on his way...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

he was caught sniffing the loo seat after one of the girls......well wouldn't surprise me

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

It was clear as day he was trying to get booted. He even said so while attempting to cover his mic. I think it was in a chat to Chloe. He said something like he just wanted his pay cheque and to get the hell out of there as soon as possible. I was hoping they would deal with him another way, punish him in there and keep him in as long as possible.

Hopefully his contract has him tied to as low a pay day as possible. Vile creature.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

Do they still get paid if they are booted out tho? Or a percentage of it only?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Tbh even if he wanted to be booted out he shouldn't be saying vile things at other people's expense. Break all the ridiculous rules, tear up the house, any other stupid stuff but sexist remarks that make people feel uncomfortable and racist remarks are not on and wanting to be evicted is no excuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Jaysus, they're dropping like flies this year! I wonder what he did this time...

He's a nasty little sh1t! I was so uncomfortable when he spoke to Alexander like that and the way he addressed Michelle and Callum too. He claims it was all to be intentionally inflammatory but I don't think it's something he has to work that hard at. I'll be interested to see what was the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back.

I think Michelle is my favourite housemate. I also really like Calum and Nadia.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Merkin wrote: »
    I think Michelle is my favourite housemate. I also really like Calum and Nadia.

I love michelle too. I find nadia a bit i dunno....cliquey? With perez shes always cackling and getting involved in the bitching.
    And Calum seems very down to earth.

The shopping aid logo is like the Credit Union's

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

That Ken was good entertainment for the show that's in it .....but on a more serious note he really doesn't seem all there, literally appears to be not capable of holding a conversation with another adult, stuff he comes out with is not particularly funny just odd things to say

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

sonofenoch wrote:
    That Ken was good entertainment for the show that's in it .....but on a more serious note he really doesn't seem all there, literally appears to be not capable of holding a conversation with another adult, stuff he comes out with is not particularly funny just odd things to say

I was thinking the same thing. is he right in the head or what?? He actually straight up said Chloe asked for it being alone in a room with a man with just a robe on...did you ever hear the likes??? his smart comments about Ireland too!! The CHEEK of him!! what century does he think he's in??

What did he say about Ireland? I've been watching but must have missed that bit

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Midnight Sundance

Ann22 wrote: »
    I was thinking the same thing. is he right in the head or what?? He actually straight up said Chloe asked for it being alone in a room with a man with just a robe on...did you ever hear the likes??? his smart comments about Ireland too!! The CHEEK of him!! what century does he think he's in??

What did he say about Ireland? I missed the start of the show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Nothing really, patsy was saying were her father was from and then said her mother was from leitrim Ireland, and he said oh so you're cursed on both sides.

Said in jest imo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

In jest perhaps, but hardly funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

...And just as I was starting to feel slightly sorry for Ken after being ganged up on by half the house, he goes and says that word again. Seriously, in what context, other than a film about 19th century slavery in the deep south, do people think it's fitting to use the word negro when referring to black people?? Silly man.

Nadia is actually starting to get on my wick a bit now. She seemed to be spoiling for a fight with Ken in the garden. She and Cami seemed to take it upon themselves to be the spokeswomen for the rest of the house, when both Alexander and the other women seemed perfectly capable of fighting their own battles. Saying they should call the police?? Please!

So far, I really like Michelle, Callum and surprisingly, Alicia. I didn't think I'd like her at all, but she seems very sweet, more astute than Katie likes to give her credit for and doesn't sit bitching in a little coven with the others.

Alexander and Chloe got given a nice break with nominations being cancelled. I reckon they'll be safe enough when normal nominations come around. Perez may be in trouble, though...

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Frog Song

I hope Ken gets paid very little for those few days. Vile man.

Calum, Keith, Alicia, Alexander, Michelle and Patsy I like. The rest I don't. Though Katie is a lot more timid than I thought she'd be, Perez overshadows her. Alicia is very sweet, I hope she does well. I think her bad press & plastic surgery boil down to massive insecurities, I don't think there's any nastiness to her at all.

I forgot Kavana was in there until I caught a 2 second glimpse of him lastnight!

What did he say about Ireland? I missed the start of the show.

He made two comments about her being irish. he rolled his eyes and said 'oh so you wee cursed on both sides' then when she mentioned family coming from Leitrim he saud something about Irish renegades. it was more the way he spoke than what he said.

So far, I really like Michelle, Callum and surprisingly, Alicia. I didn't think I'd like her at all, but she seems very sweet, more astute than Katie likes to give her credit for and doesn't sit bitching in a little coven with the others.

I really like her too. She seems genuine and has a very innocent sort of face., like a child.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

Ken Morley, during his hey-day as Reg Holdsworth was paid a five figure sum to come over here and open a new Supervalu in Kildare, by a close friend of mine

Crowds turned up to wave and cheer at him, and he was the most obnoxious pr*ck I have ever had the misfortune to meet. He grudgingly smiled through gritted teeth as he cut the ribbon, he didn't acknowledge the hordes of people who came to cheer him on and as soon as the ribbon was cut, he said Get me outta this fcuking kip. He was an anchor with a capital W.

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Anchor with a capital W - gonna use that!

Is Alicia the one that got loads of plastic surgery?

Alice1 wrote:
    Is Alicia the one that got loads of plastic surgery?

Yeah. I think the cosmetic surgeons saw her coming. Can just imagine her believing him, telling her she needed this and that done.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10 DazHeath

Right bunch in there this year. Addicted despite how bad it is as usual.

Banana thief

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Cami-Li is very annoying.

Big surprise alert.... Jake Quickenden is coming in!

Big surprise alert.... Jake Quickenden is coming in!

Really??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Cami-Li is very annoying.

She'll be even more annoying now. :rolleyes: I don't imagine she will be a very gracious queen.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Ken Morley was on Loose Women today....scarlet for him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

God, those bitches were horrible to Alicia today. Gutted Cami Li was saved, as she'll probably make sure Alicia is up for eviction this week. One of the worst people who could have gotten the power :mad:

Katie's in her element now Ken's gone. As Perez said, she was just waiting to take over the house villain role and she took up the role with gusto. Have to say, I was disappointed in Michelle tonight. She seems to have been taken in by Katie (she saved her tonight!)and joined in with the witches coven in the bedroom. She really shouldn't be going down the mean girls route like that.

Advertisement