Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Cami has shown herself to be a nasty spiteful cow. Not only does she have a mouth like a horse, she's horrible and she and Katie and that pouty cow Chloe were being so malicious towards Alicia.

Alicia has surprised me the most, I have to say.
    I thought she'd be an attention-seeking dumb blonde who spilled the beans on her tabloid stories, but she comes across really nice and a bit vulnerable.

I seriously hope Chloe or Perez is evicted this week.
    I also hope they're putting someone new in but please God, don't let it be Jake Quickenden.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,227 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

...And just as I was starting to feel slightly sorry for Ken after being ganged up on by half the house, he goes and says that word again. Seriously, in what context, other than a film about 19th century slavery in the deep south, do people think it's fitting to use the word negro when referring to black people?? Silly man.

Nadia is actually starting to get on my wick a bit now. She seemed to be spoiling for a fight with Ken in the garden. She and Cami seemed to take it upon themselves to be the spokeswomen for the rest of the house, when both Alexander and the other women seemed perfectly capable of fighting their own battles. Saying they should call the police?? Please!

So far, I really like Michelle, Callum and surprisingly, Alicia. I didn't think I'd like her at all, but she seems very sweet, more astute than Katie likes to give her credit for and doesn't sit bitching in a little coven with the others.

Alexander and Chloe got given a nice break with nominations being cancelled. I reckon they'll be safe enough when normal nominations come around. Perez may be in trouble, though...

Since when has it been decided that the word negro is offensive?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Why not try using it in conversation with a black person next time you meet one and see what they think about the term. Alexander made his feelings clear when Ken used the word the other night.

From the Oxford dictionary:

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/translate/italian-english/negro
    [offensive], Negro, black person;

come un negro [offensive] [lavorare] like a slave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Well regardless, the one black person in the house told him that he personally found it offensive so to use it again then makes it a term he used to cause offense, or at the very least he used it despite knowing that it can be offensive.

What a let down tonight!
    Poor Alicia, i really felt for her tonight, even if it was a silly thing to do the girls really turned against her and made something out of nothing.

Cami li comes across like a really irritating and nasty person. Was raging she's "queen", was delighted nobody saved her though! Hopefully it takes her down a peg or two- even if she is lording over the others.

Perez talking about the "katie show"- pot kettle black! Like really! The second ken left perez began to "cry" and then celebrate, then thank big brother, then explain how "happy perez" makes great tv! He's a tool, really can't stand him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,227 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

Ken is a wind up merchant, people need to get over themselves, why do you think he was put in there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

Alexander was a proper gent the other night when he politely told Chloe to more or less cover the f*ck up when shes getting changed. You could see the shock in her face, it was brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Tasden wrote: »
    "katie show"- pot kettle black!

are we still allowed say that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

The Daily Mail and the Daily Star are unsurprisingly claiming that a certain other Katie is being offered a six-figure sum to enter the house in the next few days... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

are we still allowed say that?

I know this was a joke but just putting it out there- most people actually prefer the term black. Alexander even said that the other night. Its not an offensive term, the terms people use to avoid saying black are usually more offensive

it was!

Re Pricey, as my wife who keeps up with such things asked last night "isn't she just after having a baby"- will she be bringing it?

She could probably get another few books out of her experience, well someone else could write them of course

• Advertisement

it was!

Re Pricey, as my wife who keeps up with such things asked last night "isn't she just after having a baby"- will she be bringing it?

She could probably get another few books out of her experience, well someone else could write them of course

I have to admit, that's the very first time I've seen or heard someone refer to her as "Pricey". :o:o:D:);)

I have to admit, that's the very first time I've seen or heard someone refer to her as "Pricey". :o:o:D:);)

ha- on nick name terms we are, I am one of her entourage, like the haridresser fella.

you obviously weren't forced to sit through the show where she was trying to find an apprentice- forget the name but it was the one that first brought us Ryland!!

I moan about it but I love it all really

you obviously weren't forced to sit through the show where she was trying to find an apprentice- forget the name but it was the one that first brought us Ryland!!

Hadn't heard of Signed by Katie Price before you made that post, actually... :o:o:o:o:o:D:D;)

A glance at the corresponding Wikipedia article reveals that Rylan finished second to Amy Willerton - who went on to have arguments with Pricey (guess I'll be using that nickname more often than not from now on) and then with Lucy "Chas" Pargeter in the Australian jungle. How much blame she had to take for these, I'll leave for others to decide. :o;)

Hadn't heard of Signed by Katie Price before you made that post, actually... :o:o:o:o:o:D:D;)

A glance at the corresponding Wikipedia article reveals that Rylan finished second to Amy Willerton - who went on to have arguments with Pricey (guess I'll be using that nickname more often than not from now on) and then with Lucy "Chas" Pargeter in the Australian jungle. How much blame she had to take for these, I'll leave for others to decide. :o;)

Yes Amy won but it was all a bit of a fix in the end, no way they were going to let Ryland win.

you should try and watch it, if only to see Ryland as god intended without tan/ make up etc, he is a natural ginger

Yes Amy won but it was all a bit of a fix in the end, no way they were going to let Ryland win.

you should try and watch it, if only to see Ryland as god intended without tan/ make up etc, he is a natural ginger

I hope he doesn't reveal this to Katie Hopkins.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Funnyonion79

Really liking Alicia. I said in an earlier post that I saw her on a documentary years ago about plastic surgery and even back then she came across as really sweet, lacking in confidence and very vulnerable. She talked about her daughter all the time and you could see that her daughter was the best thing that ever happened to her. She's still the same now so I hope she does well.

Michelle is a hero - I love the was she's like the Mammy of the house and everyone respects her and listens to what she says. However I was disappointed to see her bitching a out Alicia last night with Katie and Co :(. Hope it was a once off.

God Calum is HAWT!! And seems to be a decent nice bloke as well.

I know it's controversial but I actually like Katie Hopkins as well. Again, apart from bananagate, I've liked the way she's interacted with the other housemates and I admire her no bull**** approach to things and her ability to say what's on her mind and move on from it. I don't like her panto-villain-style remarks but when she's just being herself, she's pretty sound.

I also think Perez needs to be careful or else he'll totally ruin any credibility he has outside the house, career-wise if he continues to come across as a head case with serious issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Fook me but Cami Lee and Chloe are precious little snotty Diva's. Poor Patsy looks worn down.

Cami li is actually worse than perez and that's saying something. Going on about dignity and self respect and her family watching but in the same breath talking about being penetrated, cursing, shouting and stomping around like a child; a simple "I don't like girls" would suffice, we really didn't need the dramatics. She had a valid point under it all but my god did she milk her moment. Shes an absolute hypocrite, talks about loyalty and game playing and then chooses perez because "he plays the role they want". As annoying as nadia can be with her trying to dictate people's behaviour she had a point when she told cami li to just state her case calmly instead of acting like she did. Sure even callum (so lovely!) was saying she went ott.

And whats with all the "he/she only wants to win" talk? Everybody seems to say it as a negative but they're all in there for the same reasons- to further their career/make money. Winning may not be the be all and end all for them, and I'm sure there are some that are happy to just get their few bob and walk, but c'mon very few people go in hoping to be out first. Acting like somebody is sly or game playing because they want to win is just ridiculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭price690

Tasden wrote: »
    Cami li is actually worse than perez and that's saying something. Going on about dignity and self respect and her family watching but in the same breath talking about being penetrated, cursing, shouting and stomping around like a child; a simple "I don't like girls" would suffice, we really didn't need the dramatics. She had a valid point under it all but my god did she milk her moment. Shes an absolute hypocrite, talks about loyalty and game playing and then chooses perez because "he plays the role they want". As annoying as nadia can be with her trying to dictate people's behaviour she had a point when she told cami li to just state her case calmly instead of acting like she did. Sure even callum (so lovely!) was saying she went ott.

And whats with all the "he/she only wants to win" talk? Everybody seems to say it as a negative but they're all in there for the same reasons- to further their career/make money. Winning may not be the be all and end all for them, and I'm sure there are some that are happy to just get their few bob and walk, but c'mon very few people go in hoping to be out first. Acting like somebody is sly or game playing because they want to win is just ridiculous.

Callum Best is by far the best actor in there I would swear by that.

He plays the game better, charming and on his best behaviour when theres something to gain. I've encountered him on a few social occasions and its definately a real eye opener how he operates. Not just in terms of how he deals with women, just his general manners, how he deals with waiting staff, male counterparts, the guy is genuinely a real piece of work.

His dad was a handful by all accounts and its obviously no excusing his behaviour but he was a handful due to all the trappings that came with being a world wide celebrated footballer, but his son is riding on his coat tails in the extreme.

He momentarily let his mask slip momentarily when Cami Lee playfully mocked him earlier in the week and if you attempt to paint the guy in a bad light at all then there'll be an eruption as his ego just won't allow it.

• Advertisement

price690 wrote: »
    Callum Best is by far the best actor in there I would swear by that.

He plays the game better, charming and on his best behaviour when theres something to gain. I've encountered him on a few social occasions and its definately a real eye opener how he operates. Not just in terms of how he deals with women, just his general manners, how he deals with waiting staff, male counterparts, the guy is genuinely a real piece of work.

His dad was a handful by all accounts and its obviously no excusing his behaviour but he was a handful due to all the trappings that came with being a world wide celebrated footballer, but his son is riding on his coat tails in the extreme.

He momentarily let his mask slip momentarily when Cami Lee playfully mocked him earlier in the week and if you attempt to paint the guy in a bad light at all then there'll be an eruption as his ego just won't allow it.

I kind of agreed with him on that tbh. She was being rude, it wasn't playful,or if it was then maybe she just has a strange way of being playful i dunno. But i agreed with how he acted- although I didn't like cami so maybe that had something to do with how I viewed that incident :o

Maybe instead of acting now he has just grown up/matured from when he was a party goer dealing with the death of his dad. Although maybe he is acting, I wouldn't know.

I don't want my friends and family to see me kissing another woman but it's ok for them to hear me swear like a fish wife and talk about mens bits....classy broad, bitches be cray ( god i felt a bit queasy after typing that last bit)

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Frog Song

Calum Best had a bad reputation a few years ago but it looks like he's copped on a bit. He probably was a bit of a brat but maybe he's matured. Then again it could all be an act for the cameras, like Kian Egan managed to pull the wool over everyone's eyes on I'm a Celeb....despite coming across well on there he still has an awful reputation from a few people I know that regularly encounter him through their work. It's easy enough to put on an act for a few weeks so maybe Calum is playing the game.

Cami & Chloe are right little wagons. They're like the mean girls in school. I really like Alicia actually. And Keith is lovely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Ken is a wind up merchant, people need to get over themselves, why do you think he was put in there.

Totally agree, most people seemed to have missed his comment about why he said that he wanted to go into the bathroom to look at the womens *sses. He remarked to someone else that there is always a huge queue for the shower so he'd go in and make a few remarks to quicken things up. I thought that was hilarious. A little nuance that would be lost on the Americans.

Oh God, Perez is a knob. Everyone is giving the talent show a good go and he's moaning

I hate Cami-Li. She is a drama queen and a total pain in the arse!

Can't wait to see Alicia stay in and Chloe to go instead. Although Alexander might go perhaps....is it vote to evict or vote to save? If it's evict then I think Chloe might go. What does everyone else think?

Oh God, Perez is a knob. Everyone is giving the talent show a good go and he's moaning

In fairness, a few of them just seemed to use it as an excuse to stir the pot and snipe at other HMs. Yeah, he over dramatises it a bit, but he had some valid points there, I thought. I quite liked how he blanked Katie when she was spoiling for a fight. Deprive the aul' bitch of oxygen and she'll go away.

I've done a complete 180 on Michelle - I hope either her or Chloe get the boot tomorrow, but I reckon Alexander will go instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Perez is a headcase but he's good with Alicia. I think Chloe will get the boot. Too bad Katie wasn't nominated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭MsBubbles

My goodness Perez Hilton is driving me stir crazy. It must be hell living with him.
    He's making Katie Hopkins seem nice

• Advertisement

Perez is a headcase but he's good with Alicia. I think Chloe will get the boot. Too bad Katie wasn't nominated.

Where have I seen Chloe's ass before?

Advertisement