Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Arena Seating

Options
  • 02-12-2014 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

I have just been offered 'Best available' tickets on ticketmaster:

Section

BLOCKA
    Row

Seats

3 - 6

They look to be a way in the corner - would they be cr*p seats does anyone know

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

I have just been offered 'Best available' tickets on ticketmaster:

Section

BLOCKA
    Row

Seats

3 - 6

They look to be a way in the corner - would they be cr*p seats does anyone know

In the drop box menu, when selecting tickets, click where it says "Best Available" and search by individual block.

It will tell you if there is no availability in a certain block or if there is limited availability.

Ideally, try and get something in Blocks C, D or E.

Failing that, try for somewhere in the first few rows of Blocks K,L or M.

Block A is fine but is is rather "side-on" to the stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Saint Sonner

I don't see to be able to do that for some reason - unless I'm not following you properly

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭loi09

I am aware buying resale E-Tickets can be copied or sold again,but what about hardcopy tickets are the majority of them safe if resold and buying ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement