Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internation Transfer On line banking Daily limit

Options
  • 02-12-2014 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Dear Sir/Madam,

I want to transfer  €3000 through online banking to Non SEAP country, And I got the erro massage : " Sorry , we are unable to process with this payment as itexceeds your reaining daily limit"
    I have enough money in my account and I didn't send any anyment today.
    Please help.

Regards,
    Alan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Alan,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Can I ask, would you have processed a transfer on Monday the 1st after 3.30pm? If so, this is why you received this message. Transfers requested after cut off or on a non-banking day are counted towards the next banking day's limit. If this is not the case, please send an Ask a Question message through Online Service Desk and a representative will be happy to investigate this further.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 4 freemanalan

Hi Alan,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Can I ask, would you have processed a transfer on Monday the 1st after 3.30pm? If so, this is why you received this message. Transfers requested after cut off or on a non-banking day are counted towards the next banking day's limit. If this is not the case, please send an Ask a Question message through Online Service Desk and a representative will be happy to investigate this further.

Thanks
    Tara
    Thank you Very much. It is the case. Thank you.
    Now it working fine.
    Regards,
    Alan

Advertisement