Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Robert Sorby Irish Woodturning Tour December 2014

Options
  • 02-12-2014 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Dear Woodturner,

Christmas is almost upon us and it is that time again for me to be travelling around Ireland presenting Robert Sorby products at several venues in December.

I will be on hand to demonstrate all of the favourite Robert Sorby products such as the TurnMaster, Sovereign handle system, ProEdge sharpening system, Spiralling and Texturing tools and the Patriot Chuck as well as all the usual standard woodturning tools.

At the three venues marked (Sam), I will also be joined by Sam Abernethy who will be presenting the NEW and very exciting 'Vacuum Chuck and Stabilising System' that works off a standard workshop compressor.

Sam will also be showing some fascinating projects that can be turned using the simple but very ingenious 'Wobble Chuck' as well as other Robert Sorby favourites.

The list of locations and contact details as well as dates and times are listed below.

There will be lots to see and each venue will have show offers on many Robert Sorby products during my visit.

For those of you in the South East of the country please come along and join me at Robert O'Connors workshop in Gorey and welcome him as the newest member of the Robert Sorby retail network.

Please contact the venue for more details such as directions and parking.

Robert O'Connor Workshop and Studio
    Wednesday 3rd December - 7pm - 9:30pm
    Arklow Road, Gorey, County Wexford
    Contact Robert on 0872684488

The Carpentry Store - (Sam)
    Thursday 4th December - 4pm - 9pm
    Unit D4, M7 Business Park, Newhall, Naas, County Kildare
    Contact Noel, Ann or Patrick on 045883088

Joe McKenna
    Saturday 6th December - 10am - 4pm
    Parnell Street, County Limerick
    Contact Pat on 061431625

Kens Hardware - (Sam)
    Wednesday 10th December - 2pm - 7:30pm
    15 Graham Gardens, Lisburn, County Antrim BT28 1XE
    Contact Ken on 02892 664169

W.H Raitt - (Sam)
    Friday 12th December - 2pm - 7pm
    Main Street, Stranorlar, County Donegal
    Contact Stanley on 0749131028

Come along to one of the above events and learn more about Robert Sorby products.

I look forward to seeing you soon.

Clive.

Advertisement