Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bottle Bank in town

Options
  • 02-12-2014 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,389 ✭✭✭

Is the bottle bank back at (near?) Raven's Terrace does anyone know? The search map says yes but I don't trust it :) Or if not is there an alternate in that area? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I'm fairly sure it's gone now. The only one I can think of now is the one at Dyke Rd parking.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭ratracer

Definitely gone from Raven Tce.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,151 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Hasnt been there for about two years!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭JohnDee

There's a set at the entrance to Claude Toft park on the prom, just before the Aquarium. Not too far past Ravens Terrace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭JohnDee

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,389 ✭✭✭inisboffin

JohnDee wrote: »
    There's a set at the entrance to Claude Toft park on the prom, just before the Aquarium. Not too far past Ravens Terrace.

Thanks, for someone on foot so it's a bit far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Jolt2007

Pretty sure there's ones at City Hall. Looks like it walking past on College Road anyway

Advertisement