Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Claddagh Ring and Frame

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭juke

Frame: Try Debenhams, they have a few different styles, eg http://www.debenhams.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10052_10001_304056204880_-1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Cheers, looking for a silver one but Debenhams is a great shout!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭Milly33

why not just buy the ring from that shop..have purchased there before and they are loverly. or haha If you want I have one that Ill sell you for far less never wear it have had it for years...

Frames woodies, homestore even the pound shops have them

Ended up buying from that shop last night so hopefully have in the next few days.

Cheers for the frames idea, never even thought of those places bar pound shops/Dealz. Tried Dunnes, Pennys, Debenhams, and a few other places yesterday but nothing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭Milly33

Great stuff half way there then, they are loverly in there I am sure it will arrive in time. Odd with the frame you normally would see them around.. If there is a porters by you keep that in mind also sometimes they have them

• Advertisement

Milly33 wrote: »
    Great stuff half way there then, they are loverly in there I am sure it will arrive in time. Odd with the frame you normally would see them around.. If there is a porters by you keep that in mind also sometimes they have them

Half way? I already have 'The Script' ticket and a Rose Gold necklace to match a watch I got her for her birthday. :D So three quarters of the way there :cool: seen a nice frame in Homestore and more so looking like a drive up there during the week. Cheers again.

Advertisement