Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Domain transfer

Options
  • 02-12-2014 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hi,

A client has a domain (set up by a third party in their name) and wants me to assign it to a new website, I have the ok from all involved but it seems to be in  limbo, it will remain in the owners name but I will control its DNS etc. Its currently and will continue to be on the Blacknight servers,

I can email you the website address.

Best

PAul

Comments

Hi,

A client has a domain (set up by a third party in their name) and wants me to assign it to a new website, I have the ok from all involved but it seems to be in  limbo, it will remain in the owners name but I will control its DNS etc. Its currently and will continue to be on the Blacknight servers,

I can email you the website address.

Best

PAul
    Hi Paul,

If you could please email the domain to sales@ for my attention I will have a look into this for you.

Thanks,
    Niamh.

Advertisement