Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My network is so slow after I re-hooked up my computer

Options
  • 02-12-2014 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

my harddrive was corrupted for a while so I just left my computer disconnected for about a month.
    I started using an older harddrive instead after that but for some reason, since ive set it up again, I cant watch any live streams without having pauses every few seconds (even on low quality).

My corrupted harddrive was an SSD whereas the one im using now is a HDD.

Could this be the problem? please help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

Very hard to judge from what you say.. But you're starting point would be to go to somewhere like speedtest.net and see what speed your internet connection is running at?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

my harddrive was corrupted for a while so I just left my computer disconnected for about a month.
    I started using an older harddrive instead after that but for some reason, since ive set it up again, I cant watch any live streams without having pauses every few seconds (even on low quality).

My corrupted harddrive was an SSD whereas the one im using now is a HDD.

Could this be the problem? please help!

Did you do a fresh OS install on the older hd?

Advertisement