Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blast City

Options
  • 03-12-2014 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭

Right, I've decided I'm going to move on my blast city. It doesnt get enough play at the moment and I would prefer another pinball instead

I'll upload some photos in a day or 2 but I wanted to stick this up to gauge interest aswell.

Comes with a stepdown and a multiboard and a brand new loom. Few little scrapes on it but generally very good nick. I'd be looking for about 1200 for it, which it what it owes me but I'd be open to any reasonable offers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

OK so I finally got a chance to get the pictures and stuff done for this. Pictures are on my dropbox aswell as a sweet clip of me playing one handed Aliens

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kou5pimtnwtxl0j/AABIN-qCBx86MZoDfLXFn2Zqa?dl=0

Comes with the following

Sega Blast city (All paperwork included)
    Brand new 001 Loom
    Stepdown converter
    2000-1 Multiboard (Games Family P4-4P)
    PC PSU (For multiboard)
    Spare 001 Jamma Loom
    All power leads required
    Few spare buttons, Kick harness etc

The Blast City is in very good nick. Few scratches on the sides but it never bothered me. Plays great, CP looks brand new. Monitor is a tri sync and very good, no burn in. Slight Hsync issue on the top right hand corner but this can be fixed with a pot adjustment. Overall I'd say the machine is great and a real 'Blast' to play :D

Cant find the exact Multiboard but its a Games Family P4-4P, its like this one but with 2000 games instead http://www.paradisearcadeshop.com/3149-in-1-games-family-board/340-3149-in-1-ue-jamma-board-28ghz-p41-gb-120gb.html

Selling it because I dont play it enough and I was to get another pinball.

I'm going to ask 1000 for it. Open to offers aswell though

I'll leave this up for a while before its off to adverts

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Its gorgeous by the way. No room :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Haha yeah it is a nice one! Played Aliens for another 20 minutes after i turned off the camera.

Stuck it up on adverts aswell and knocked a few bob off the price. Hopefully it will end up in a good home!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Haha yeah it is a nice one! Played Aliens for another 20 minutes after i turned off the camera.

Stuck it up on adverts aswell and knocked a few bob off the price. Hopefully it will end up in a good home!

You are no Spielburg but thats some mighty fine one handed Alien playing (sounds bad)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

You interested in splitting the multi board? :-)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement