Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vapor Caper Discount Code for Xmas

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Can i go back in time and pretend to have never read this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭nuttyboy79

Any recommendations?

nuttyboy79 wrote: »
    Any recommendations?

The only one i have tried nuttyboy is their Vanilla custard as per parttime's recommendation. Really nice custard (having only tried one other custard ever of course :))

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

I tried the Gloop at Vapefest. Its pretty nice, a bit different.

The cucumber was actually nice too, really different! Very mild but particular.

I'd recommend them to try if you have the sheckles to spare.

Gloop looks good don't remember them at Vapefest but that day is just a blur of trying juices.

• Advertisement

Went for 30ml of Gloop and 30ml of Tangy Citruise, MVP 2 Skin and the 10ml of free watermelon :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

ffs, shipping prices are ridiculous, free or £1.20 singed for, now I have no excuse.

54kroc wrote: »
    ffs, shipping prices are ridiculous, free or £1.20 singed for, now I have no excuse.

It is a great offer really. One could order 10ml per day with the 10ml free and get free shipping?

I won't do it as i don't want to take the p**s, as hats off to them for the free shipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Yeah,fair play to them.
    The Goop sounds nice so went for 30ml of that and 10ml of the Banana Gingerbread and a Blueberry and got a free Custard.

I went for 10 mls only Goop, Cucumber Cooler and Tangy Citruise

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

The Banana Gingerbread is really tasty,not too strong of ginger,just right & the Vanilla Custard is not bad but I prefer Creme Brulee from Artisan which is a lot sweeter.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Had to order a 50ml of the Banana Gingerbread,tasty stuff.

Advertisement