Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gastro Style pub with Sunday night live Music Maynooth

Options
  • 03-12-2014 9:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

Does anyone know if its possible to get a Gastro Style pub with Sunday night live Music Maynooth?

I'm getting married in the area on a Sat and need somewhere for the Sunday night, ideally traditional with live music as we have Aussies coming!

Thanks for any suggestions..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Don't think there's any trad music on Sundays in Maynooth. Tuesday is Brady's, Friday in The Roost and Wednesday in McMahons. Don't think any of the pubs have live music on Sundays. The Roost might be your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭n97 mini

Not Maynooth, but the Salmon Leap Inn in Leixlip (Bus 66 from Maynooth) has music on. They have a mini bus too which will spin you home for free afterwards.

http://www.salmonleapinn.com/entertainment.html

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭SQ2

The Roost would have live music on Sunday, not a gastro pub, but food is decent enough, but plenty of choice for good grub in the town though!

I'd recommend maybe getting in touch with Roches Pub out in Donadea, they might organise a BBQ for you out there if there's a few being brought out... they usually have trad there on a Sunday afternoon too.

So my plan for you is to get in touch with Eugene in Roches, spend the afternoon out there, see if he can arrange grub, then get a mini bus back to The Roost front bar for the evening, then The Roost back lounge for the night...
    Questions? :)

Advertisement