Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Argos - Reservation Codes - Wanted/Available

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭lenoude

If anyone has a code for the MacBook for either Tullamore or athlone I'd really appreciate it!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Probably no point in asking but I'll take a Macbook code for Dublin if anybody has one. Just on the off chance somebody wants to PM me theirs :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 332 ✭✭KathleenF

Also looking for a code for anywhere please. Credit to OP. Early & strong candidate for Bargain of the Year if even a handful of people get it!

If anyone has a code for the MacBook for Limerick - I will love you forever thank you

Anybody got a MacBook Air code for Dublin, would really appreciate it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

DubDJ wrote: »
    Anybody got a MacBook Air code for Dublin, would really appreciate it :D

Has to be a mistake, next in line for a MBP or a Seagate HD in Dublin... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 fawbglth

If anyone has one for Galway or surrounding areas and for some reason won't be able to use it I'd be delighted to take it off your hands.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,203 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Guys you may request away, but who is going to give up a code for something that they could easily sell for €700 on top of the price they paid for it? Santa was last month :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 281 ✭✭magicEye

Code for Limerick for the macbook would be much appreciated. Thank you thank you thank you

Guys you may request away, but who is going to give up a code for something that they could easily sell for €700 on top of the price they paid for it? Santa was last month :pac:

A very decent Boardsie who... no actually, never mind :D

• Advertisement

magicEye wrote: »
    Code for Limerick for the macbook would be much appreciated. Thank you thank you thank you

that makes you 2nd in line after me :D but were not going to get a code :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Thats not the spirit of bargain alerts... you have to keep believing even when there is absolutely no chance of getting what you want. :pac:

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Thats not the spirit of bargain alerts... you have to keep believing even when there is absolutely no chance of getting what you want. :pac:

i+believe.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

There is not a chance that anyone would give up a macbook reservation. It's a complete waste of time asking for one. Of course people will blindly ignore the impossibility and continue to ask..

If anyone has a reservation for hundreds in free money for galway I'd appreciate if you send it to me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,203 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Proco Jr. wrote: »

There is the spirit of bargain alerts and there is going on a holiday for free. If someone gets a code off someone I will had a paragraph about them in the about section in checkargos, no lie

I would have bought one for sure if I found one, not to sell on though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

If anyone has a MacBook code for the East of the country, would really appreciate it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭TechFreak

Argos are not honouring the reservation guys. I had one :(

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭creambun

If there is a code for Waterford, will bake a chocolate cake for any code going.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

TechFreak wrote: »
    Argos are not honouring the reservation guys. I had one :(

Christmas is over. Or maybe, just maybe you are bluffing:D

On this occasion I have no doubt they will not honour this. Not even checking for codes...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭TechFreak

wonski wrote: »
    Christmas is over. Or you maybe, just maube you are bluffing:D

On this occasion I have no doubt they will not honour this. Not even checking for codes...

I wish I was bluffing. Ring argos and check yourselves. I'm more disappoint then angry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭uli84

Id be grateful for denver drawers code at old price..in dublin or nearby

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 545 ✭✭✭Pinkycharm

not honouring the macbook one guys

• Registered Users Posts: 24 FiftyTwo

uli84 wrote: »
    Id be grateful for denver drawers code at old price..in dublin or nearby

I have one for Swords, valid until close of business today - that any good to you?

PM sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭dan786

Have a code for two Macs in Carlow if anyone wants to swap for a dublin one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 471 ✭✭Aeternum

Would love a code for the 500gb hardrive for €25 in Castlebar if anyone isn't using theirs :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭Kevvv

I'd appreciate a code for Dublin if there's one going. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 817 ✭✭✭ronanc1000

Any Macbook codes for Limerick? I'd be very thankful. I know there not honouring it but I feel like chancing it anyhow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Bit of a long-shot, but does anyone have a code for the "Nike Heritage Club Small Holdall - Pink" bag in any of the stores in Limerick.

This is the bag I'm talking about - Link

Argos Stock Checker Link

Cheers :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

If anyone has an unwanted code for the Harddrive in Waterford or Cork I'd appreciate it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 371 ✭✭applejunkie

If anyone has a code for the seagate drive for Liffey Valley id really appreciate it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭bkrangle

If anyone has a hard drive code for Dublin city centre it would be greatly appreciated.

I was hoping to get something just like this for beefing up my wii u's storage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Oscars Well.

If anyone has a code for the harddrive in Drogheda, I would much appreciate it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 502 ✭✭✭sarah88

dan786 wrote: »
    Have a code for two Macs in Carlow if anyone wants to swap for a dublin one.

I don't have a dublin one to swap but if your not using any codes for carlow I would gratefully take them!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Has anyone actually had the misprice for the macbook honoured by Argos? I highly doubt they would honour such a large loss

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭dan786

sarah88 wrote: »
    I don't have a dublin one to swap but if your not using any codes for carlow I would gratefully take them!

Will see if anyone has code for a Dublin store to swap.

If not might just post the code here as I am in work next two days so cant go to Carlow.

Again I have a code for 2 macbooks in Carlow for €110 each , if anyone wants to swap with a code for Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

If anyone has a code for the macbook in clonmel ill take it thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Thewife

Does any of you fabulous people have a Mac book code for either waterford , wexford , clonmel , kilkenny or even Carlow I'll take a code for anywhere pretty please 🙈🙈

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

Thewife wrote: »
    Does any of you fabulous people have a Mac book code for either waterford , wexford , clonmel , kilkenny or even Carlow I'll take a code for anywhere pretty please 🙈🙈

You can have my code for €500. It will still be a good deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Was in Nutgrove tonight and on one of the machines was the last page looked at which was, the Macbook page with Out of Stock sign!
    Asked one of the staff there and they said "there was no way they would be sold at the misprinted price".
    They had loads of people in looking for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Thewife

Sam Mac wrote: »
    You can have my code for €500. It will still be a good deal.

You got my hopes up :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Claire222

I'd like a code for Dublin just to try, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

Claire222 wrote: »
    I'd like a code for Dublin just to try, thanks.

They will not sell you it. No stores will. Thet were all contacted by HQ and told to cancel any of the reservations for that item.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Claire222

They will not sell you it. No stores will. Thet were all contacted by HQ and told to cancel any of the reservations for that item.

Thanks Sam!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Sounds like a sneaky marketing scam to get people into the stores where they may pick up something else or at least grab the new catalogue.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

foggy_lad wrote: »
    Sounds like a sneaky marketing scam to get people into the stores where they may pick up something else or at least grab the new catalogue.

Hahaha, no, it really doesn't. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16 glitterslut

If anyone has a code the Seagate Hard Drive for Blanchardstown or any inner cite dublin areas I'd be much obliged! A digital media student here struggling with a 8GB USB key. FML.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 niamhdeego

Any codes for MacBook in Carlow! A long shot I know :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 903 ✭✭✭MiketheMechanic

Anyone with a code for the Mac or Hard Drive in Limerick (Crescent) ?
    Thanks.
    MtM

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Spazdarn

Macbook in Cork or seagate hard drive?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

Mac code for any dublin store??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement