Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City Centre restaurants with Slimming World menu??

Options
  • 03-12-2014 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭

Hi guys- sorry if this has been asked before, not a regular on this forum.
    Does anyone know of a restaurant/cafe/general eatery that has a SW menu in the city? I work here and any time I stay out for the evening can never find anywhere to eat!:confused::confused:

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Never heard of anywhere doing a slimming world menu, sounds like a money spinner to me.

Why not just plan ahead and look up a few menus online and pick dishes that are low in calories? You'll eventually get used to it and be able to pick things on the menu that are low in calories without having to look it up in advance. I'd have thought the point of slimming world is to educate their customers on healthy eating.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭dixiefly

I would say that best thing to do is joing a Slimming World group in your area and build up some contacts.

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭mejulie805

Thanks guys!

Cathmandooo- Dublin is probably one of the few that doesn't have it! It one thing knowing about health, and another thing altogether when you order something seemingly healthy but are at a loss as to how the place make it!
    dixiefly- Not a resident Dub so my local class is up the country!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

I'm sure if you asked they'd be more than happy to tell you how it's made :) Worth a try anyway! Best of luck, I hope you find some nice places to eat.

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭mejulie805

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Not the city centre but Douglas and Kaldi in Ashtown have a few SW dishes

Advertisement