Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Littlewoods refunds

Options
  • 03-12-2014 12:52pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 479 ✭✭

I ordered two items of clothing in October and all went well there. I received them and one of them wasn't suitable for me. I used parcel motel for returning that item. I rang littlewoods too, to inform them that I'd be sending it back. No problem anywhere there. I was told the refund will be in my account in a month. As in, it will take up to a month for refunding. No problem.

I thought nothing of it until a few days ago and I logged in and I never received the refund. I think their policy is to refund into the littlewoods account. Or that's what I found out anyways while googling.

Any body else ever have similiar problems? What to do now? It's been over a month since my contact with them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Get in touch with Customer Service and ask them about the status of your refund.

Advertisement