Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Innocence & Experience Tour 2015 (Dublin and Belfast gigs confirmed, post #275)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,026 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

That was amazingly painless:pac:

2 standing tickets for the Saturday, €155, yesssssssssssssssssssss!!:):)

Happy days ya got them :)

Stupid question but is that €155 for the two? Just so I can have an idea how much they'll cost me if I get lucky enough to get a pair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Yup for the pair. They advertised as 70, so 15 all for ticketbastardo

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭weadick

Congrats! Got two standing for Saturday too, delighted. Always wanted to see them up close and now will finally get the chance. Am I right in thinking that Saturday will be the last show in Europe? Should be a great night.

What's the deal with this paperless ticketing lark, you just bring the card you paid for the tickets with to the arena on the night?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,026 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Seve OB wrote: »
    Yea it was pretty swift all right.

I first clicked for the cheap seats but it offered me ones up in the gods for about 120 each

I rejected them and just went looking for standing, three times got offered expensive seats, even thought I only had standing ticked!

Then it offered me 2 tickets all in for €77, 1 row back in next section over from the original tickets.....

Looking at the map, I am probably in the back row, but dead centre.

Happy Dayz :D

Given the stage layout and the nature of the 3Arena, I'd say all seats will be pretty brilliant especially given that the stage extends out all the way through the standing area.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

padski08 wrote: »
    Tried standing for Saturday and couldnt get them but offered seating

Went out and tried for Friday, same but got much better seats in Block C instead of Block L

Now to create plan for Belfast show for general sale :)

Did you select the standing seats in the ticket type ?
    It defaults back to seated tickets when selected the first time so you have to reselect it,very annoying.
    I also had to select standing in the section selection.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Mugser

use it quick........

Tried

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

weadick wrote: »
    Congrats! Got two standing for Saturday too, delighted. Always wanted to see them up close and now will finally get the chance. Am I right in thinking that Saturday will be the last show in Europe? Should be a great night.

What's the deal with this paperless ticketing lark, you just bring the card you paid for the tickets with to the arena on the night?

See you there:D Yeah it should be epic, last gig of the year unless they add more (which I wouldn't rule out!).

Yup just bring the card you used.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,992 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Mugser wrote: »
    Tried

and?

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭zambrotta11

Lucky man. I tried for these myself by couldn't get them so I ended up getting €35 euro tickets for the Monday. They are near the front of Block L so I am pretty happy!

Folks,

Mine didn't give me any tickets, said they were getting posted!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭deeroy12

Grabbed 2GA for the Monday and Saturday.Hopefully there not cancelled cause of me already using my Pre-sale code or even worse my Amsterdam tickets at the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Mugser

and?

"Please check your offer code/password and try again"

No Joy.

So what seats were the most expensive ?

If there were cheap seats in the front of block L does this mean that the screen is perpendicular to the back wall of the 3arena like the other venues ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭flangemeistro

Bad news on twitter for any Three customers. Not happy. Can't wait for the ticketmaster app and website to go into meltdown Monday morning.

Lucky man. I tried for these myself by couldn't get them so I ended up getting €35 euro tickets for the Monday. They are near the front of Block L so I am pretty happy!

Front of Block L should be the best seats in the house nearly, nice price you got there for them seats.

Mine are for Friday.
    I was probably stupid to go for the Friday show, considering I'm going on the Friday in London. Should of picked Saturday now that I think about it! Might just have to try again on Monday morning :)

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Messi19

Got 2 tickets for the friday. Block E row 23. Pricey but I'm pretty happy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,816 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Messi19 wrote: »
    Got 2 tickets for the friday. Block E row 23. Pricey but I'm pretty happy :)

How much?

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Messi19

The Nal wrote: »
    How much?

216.20 :eek:

Front of Block L should be the best seats in the house nearly, nice price you got there for them seats.

Mine are for Friday.
    I was probably stupid to go for the Friday show, considering I'm going on the Friday in London. Should of picked Saturday now that I think about it! Might just have to try again on Monday morning :)

If the screen is running the length of the catwalk,then those seats could be slightly restricted view ?

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭zambrotta11

So what seats were the most expensive ?

If there were cheap seats in the front of block L does this mean that the screen is perpendicular to the back wall of the 3arena like the other venues ?

It said that there were screen restrictions with the tickets so I would say you are correct about the positioning of the screens.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,416 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

2 of mine were 392. Block G row 21. Motley Crue in manchester 3 Nov, u2 24 Nov and Def leppard on the 6th dec. no christmas for my family

i didnt want to pay 2 extra euro for the 3arena to run. cowboys they are

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭martin101

Are all the tickets gone? I can't get on at all. Gutted

It said that there were screen restrictions with the tickets so I would say you are correct about the positioning of the screens.

Should be grand there ,35 euro is a bargain .

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭r0chf0rt

anybody else getting the following error?

Please check your offer code/password and try again

I havent used a code before on any of the other dates.

PTH2009 wrote: »
    2 of mine were 392.

Thats really really sad. 196 fcuking quid for a ticket!? :confused:

108 each ?
    Thats not bad for 3rd row seats

mental prices there PTH2009. I wouldn't have paid it

I'm not very happy about this to be honest.
    I held my Presale code for the Irish gigs when I could have used it to go to Barcelona as I'll be there on holidays the week of the gigs.:(

Well did you get yours yet?

The precedent these prices set for the future is worrying. We learned nothing from the recession. Nothing.

We should have taken a stand like the Romans did with Barbra Streisand

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/6696501.stm

• Advertisement

Well did you get yours yet?

Yes I got 2 standing tickets ,what I wanted.:)

Advertisement