Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Innocence & Experience Tour 2015 (Dublin and Belfast gigs confirmed, post #275)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,861 ✭✭✭Mr.H

Oh thats a good question. Usually people start "F5"'n for about 5 mins before the hour, but I havent bought tickets since Brooks..................... less said the better. I cant remember if the timer existed back then

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I've a page on my pc and one on my mobile ready... and the countdown clock is 8 seconds behind on my mobile! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,030 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

You just present the e-mail confirmation and explain your original card was lost/stolen in the interim. You won't have any issue gaining admittance with a new card with your name on it, plus photo ID, plus the e-mail.

Call Ticketmaster. Happened to me before with paperless tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭lambayire

This countdown clock is painful to watch

• Registered Users Posts: 6,405 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Good Luck this morning!
    Fingers crossed for everyone.

• Advertisement

14 mins. Whats the bet my electricity goes.................... b#######ds

I keep getting pop ups from my stupid antivirus. NO I dont wanna reboot to make changes dam it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭bren2001

Anyone any idea what the story is with student tickets?

Good luck everyone I hope the touts dont screw us today. How about we all just try o get to one gig today instead of being the person who was at all 6 gigs and screwed 10 other people from getting a chance to see a gig :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Good Luck this morning!
    Fingers crossed for everyone.

no fingers crossed here...
    All fingers on mouse / keys / mobile :D

Best of luck. Hope yee all get sorted!

And I hope no one from work comes over with a work question at 8:59!!!
    Where's a 'DO NOT DISTURB' sign when you need one!!

NO idea. I have a student ID but my girlfriend doesnt. The student tickets seem to be a different link so to stop the hassle of trying twice I'm just paying full price. I just need a ticket. Any ticket under 120-150

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭giddybootz

Once the timer gets to 00:00 do we have to refresh the page or does it just happen? I'm so nervous!!

whiskeyman wrote: »
    no fingers crossed here...
    All fingers on mouse / keys / mobile :D

Best of luck. Hope yee all get sorted!

And I hope no one from work comes over with a work question at 8:59!!!
    Where's a 'DO NOT DISTURB' sign when you need one!!

Nothing more annoying that when you're getting tickets in work and someone comes over and starts POINTLESS small talk conversations despite you clearly having no interest! Ha

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭cometogether

What one is just ground floor standing?

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭alwayswright

I think its best to refresh once the timer counts down. Can remember having to do that for getting Sufjan Stevens tickets a few months ago.

On the other hand, if I want standing tickets, should I leave it on Best Available Tickets or manually change it to Standing?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

bren2001 wrote: »
    Anyone any idea what the story is with student tickets?

Ya they are for students.

Cardholder and if party of 2 must have valid student ID or will be denied access otherwise according to FAQ.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭lambayire

5 minutes!

I think its best to refresh once the timer counts down. Can remember having to do that for getting Sufjan Stevens tickets a few months ago.

On the other hand, if I want standing tickets, should I leave it on Best Available Tickets or manually change it to Standing?

Best available defaults to the highest price if I remember correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Wanderer41

Just to confirm, I can buy seated tickets on my card for a family member and I wouldn;t need to queue, right? It's just standing tickets I can't buy?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭Wheety

Are you going to try for standing or seating? Block D looks to be great seats going by the seating chart but I imagine these will be the ones for €191?

lambayire wrote: »
    5 minutes!

4 mins 15

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,733 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Wanderer41 wrote: »
    Just to confirm, I can buy seated tickets on my card for a family member and I wouldn;t need to queue, right? It's just standing tickets I can't buy?

Yes, 'cos they'll have physical tickets.
    That's my understanding, yes.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Anyone else having no option to actually buy tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Wanderer41

Yes, 'cos they'll have physical tickets.
    That's my understanding, yes.

Thank you! Didn't realise the others were paperless until last night. Hopefully we'll be able to get some!

Anyone else having no option to actually buy tickets?

Another 2 minutes or so

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

So do we refresh after the countdown timer ends?

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭littleredspot

Site has melted already

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

We're experiencing high demand. You will be automatically directed to the page requested as soon as it becomes available. Thank you for your patience.

Should I refresh or just wait?

****! Clicked refresh. Now page won't reload :-(

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Just says processing. It kind of flickers. do we just wait?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

"We're experiencing high demand. You will be automatically directed to the page requested as soon as it becomes available. Thank you for your patience. ":rolleyes:

Advertisement