Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Innocence & Experience Tour 2015 (Dublin and Belfast gigs confirmed, post #275)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

lukin wrote: »
    You mean they are all going to be cancelled?

It's entirely possible I'm afraid it's in the FAQ. 2 per customer, card, postal address and multiple bookings may be cancelled

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

It's entirely possible I'm afraid it's in the FAQ. 2 per customer, card, postal address and multiple bookings may be cancelled

Yeah but the two student tickets were for the Saturday. The two other ones were for the Monday. Separate gigs.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

http://www.fm104.ie/news/u2-tickets-go-on-sale/42244

Only about a hundred queued at the 3Arena.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭bennyl10

ken76 wrote: »
    So if i paid full price standing but was automatically issued a student standing , will i still get in with no student card?

Students standing was full price as well.. was no price difference..

I doubt they'll be too strict once you're credit card is with you..

• Registered Users Posts: 5 shepinaheap

CFC007 wrote: »
    Anyone who bought the €33 tickets do realise that these are student tickets which need a valid student id on the night. Probably best to call ticketmaster for a refund if don't meet the criteria.

No, there were non student full price €33 tickets available. I got 2 of them, I selected full adult price rather than student and there is nothing on the receipt to indicate student tickets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭lambayire

I did my last refresh with about 50 seconds left on the countdown to 9am.

That put me in the virtual queue there and then.
    I thought I was in trouble but I had the full transaction completed by 9.01.30 including the VbV.

Wondering if someone knows the answer to this. My boyfriend bought us 2 standing tickets and used our address and his own card.
    I logged into Ticketmaster under my dads account to try get him tickets. I only managed to to get 2 tickets for 216.00 seated, he didn't have that much money on his card as was hoping for the 33e tickets so I used my card to get them for him. I put in my own address on card detail screen as my card is registered to my home address. Question is, will my dads tickets be posted to the address on his Ticketmaster account or to my address that I gave on payment details screen. I just read tickets have to be two separate postal addresses. He will be gutted if they get cancelled

Tickets will be posted to the address of card which is yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

My boyfriend bought us 2 standing tickets and used our address and his own card.
    I logged into Ticketmaster under my dads account to try get him tickets. I only managed to to get 2 tickets for 216.00 seated, he didn't have that much money on his card as was hoping for the 33e tickets so I used my card to get them for him. I put in my own address on card detail screen as my card is registered to my home address. Question is, will my dads tickets be posted to the address on his Ticketmaster account or to my address that I gave on payment details screen. I just read tickets have to be two separate postal addresses. He will be gutted if they get cancelled

They will send the tickets to the address on the credit card used.

So in effect you have 2 sets of tickets being sent to the same address using different credit cards?
    OOC why didn't your boyfriend use his own address with his cc and this would have solved any potential problem.

ablelocks wrote: »
    had option to buy 2 seated tickets in what looked like the top left hand corner area - @ €400! I am a U2 fan, but f*** that.

there were seated platinum tickets available as of a couple of minutes ago - €920 for a pair.

Jaysus! Are they printed on actual platinum or what?
    Surely you get more than just seats for that price? Like a programme or a crappy laminate or something at least?!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,405 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Even the 280 euro tickets completely sold out.
    Wasn't expecting that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,995 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

for those who didn't have to verify by visa/mastrcard......

i wonder was it because you bought other tickets recently on ticketmaster and have verified that time?

i bought tickets on thursday and had to verify

also, i was thinking,maybe verify by visa/mastercard is not really a necessity as the tickets are standing and i will have the card present at entry. were your tickets standing or seated?

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭ashdale5

Looks like they're sold out even though I still have 4 tabs with 4 minutes and that damn black circle of hell still going round and round.

CFBixErUIAAKrmC.jpg

Set list from one of the UK shows if anyone is interested...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

okidoki987 wrote:
    So in effect you have 2 sets of tickets being sent to the same address using different credit cards? OOC why didn't your boyfriend use his own address with his cc and this would have solved any potential problem.

My boyfriend and I live together. In the rush I never even thought of getting him to use his mams address. I just thought 2 per card was the only restriction not per postal address :/ very nervous now,suppose I will just have to wait and see and hope for the best.
    There would've been 2 separate postal address on each of the Ticketmaster accounts but I didn't know the tickets go to the billing address

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

What a disaster, an hour of my life I ain't going to get back! Tried every night, every price and got nothing, I really hate the ticketmaster website!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,637 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Didn't even bother trying for tickets this morning, hate the whole f5 nonsense, plus already seen them a few times in the past and the interest has waned a bit

Seve OB wrote: »
    for those who didn't have to verify by visa/mastrcard......

i wonder was it because you bought other tickets recently on ticketmaster and have verified that time?

i bought tickets on thursday and had to verify

also, i was thinking,maybe verify by visa/mastercard is not really a necessity as the tickets are standing and i will have the card present at entry. were your tickets standing or seated?

No I haven't bought tickets in a few weeks, and I'd buy pretty heavily for comedy gigs and have never not once been asked. I was really surprised I wasn't this time.

Maybe it was because they are standing paperless, great shout! Would make perfect sense from what you're saying about having to show it on the door anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

By the sounds of this a couple tickets could go back and re sale and id image the week of the gig more tickets will come available due to unknown of the stage!

lukin wrote: »
    Yeah but the two student tickets were for the Saturday. The two other ones were for the Monday. Separate gigs.

Not entirely sure if its across all dates perhaps someone else can clarify this

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Wanderer41

Got two of the dearest tickets, clicked submit to finally pay and the site crashed..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭yoginindublin

are all the tickets issued or will they have some again for sale closer to the date of the event?

Tickets are already selling on Seatwave. Last sale was €400 per ticket for two tickets at very back of the back block...

Jesus wept.

Is the two ticket limit for each separate gig or is it for all of them? In other words can you buy two tickets for Monday night and another two for another night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭ken76

Well looks like i will have 2 student tickets i cant use, as im an idiot and bought student standing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I think I read somewhere in the terms and conditions that the 2 limit applied to all the Irish shows, or certainly the Dublin shows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

Nothing.

God I really despise captcha.

Not entirely sure if its across all dates perhaps someone else can clarify this

Yeah I tried ringing the helpline to ask this but they are not open until 11.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭lambayire

Today FM just read out a load of different texts about folk buying Student tickets who are not students.

Look like there us a problem with Ticketmaster.
    They are investigating.

They did not request student tickets at the first selection stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,695 ✭✭✭Chivito550

ken76 wrote: »
    Well looks like i will have 2 student tickets i cant use, as im an idiot and bought student standing

Did you ring ticketmaster?

Looks like failing my final ACCA exam in June could work out well for me, as I'm therefore still a student, and am eligable for a student card.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭ashdale5

Standing tickets for Belfast shows still available

Advertisement