Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Innocence & Experience Tour 2015 (Dublin and Belfast gigs confirmed, post #275)

Options

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Want to keep watching but don't want to ruin the live show

I watched about 30 seconds then bailed out. Want to keep it new for Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,906 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Thanks to an offer (near here) had a chance of Friday - but work etc , think I may try go Saturday now.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Treplev

I have a paperless ticket for Saturday but cannot go due to unexpected other commitments, does anyone know if it is at all possible to transfer to another date? I am really desperate to see them and I don't want to have spent 80 quid in vain. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,992 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Shedite27 wrote: »
    City of blinding lights now

Such an amazing song....... And even better the louder you play it :)

lads - what is this thing that you need credit card of purchase to enter - hardly ?

• Advertisement

Treplev wrote: »
    I have a paperless ticket for Saturday but cannot go due to unexpected other commitments, does anyone know if it is at all possible to transfer to another date? I am really desperate to see them and I don't want to have spent 80 quid in vain. Thanks.

I'll take it if you need :)

Thanks to an offer (near here) had a chance of Friday - but work etc , think I may try go Saturday now.

Am standing on Saturday so if you get there we'll meet for a song, a dance and a beer.

Asked a few family members for friday, no yes atm, they are gonna think about it or just plain couldnt be arsed! Dont know what they are missing.

She is in hoppo now, op went well today thankfully, so im just chilling on the couch, wishing i had a babysitter tonight and tomorrow so i could go :(

Was great to watch most of it online though. First time i did that. Tomorroows tele is sorted now!

lads - what is this thing that you need credit card of purchase to enter - hardly ?

Yes, for standing you dont get tickets

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

For standing tickets you need the CC you used to buy the tickets to get in.
    My standing tickets are Paperless, how do i gain entry to the event? Good question!

The delivery option chosen when purchasing your tickets was Paperless Tickets, please read the following information carefully as it contains important information with regards to gaining access to the event on the night. .

You have not / will not receive any physical ticket for this event. The credit/debit card used to purchase your tickets will be swiped at the venue and this will gain you entry to the event. Please go directly into the 3Arena as normal – your card is swiped at the scanned entry points.

You (the card holder) and your all of your guests (anyone else entering on your booking) must be present at the same time and enter the venue together. There are no exceptions to this.

If there is an issue with swiping your credit/debit card at the door, assistance will be provided at the box office. You MUST print your confirmation email and bring it with you on the night in the event that you require assistance at the box office.

To reiterate: You will not gain entry to the event if you do not bring the credit/debit card used to make the purchase.

I saw the show in london. It was amazing. But for some reason im just buzzing all week about the 2 shows on friday and saturday. Maybe cause i was so close to not being able to go. Looks like i will be at both of them now. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

Any pictures from section D at all? Anyone shhhhnake down to the standing area?

Treplev wrote: »
    I'll take it if you need :)

I can vouch for Fix. He is a nutter, but a genuinely decent chap. Didn't realise how much a U2 fan he was till the other day. I even offered to bring him on a man date on Friday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,030 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Was in the gym today and you could easily see who was heading to the U2 gigs this week. I counted 7 people watching U2 music videos on their phones while on the treadmills and crosstrainers.

Funny sight! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

I will follow.
    October
    The Fly.
    I'm a happy man.
    Great gig.
    One more pint, a couple more lines.
    Work in the morning...
    Long live U2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

Going tomorrow night.

Disappointed that now I know for a fact they won't be playing Electric Co. tomorrow night but, still....Gonna be a great gig

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Treplev

Seve OB wrote: »
    I can vouch for Fix. He is a nutter, but a genuinely decent chap. Didn't realise how much a U2 fan he was till the other day. I even offered to bring him on a man date on Friday :)

Do you have a spare for Friday..?

Looking at some of the prices people paid (as in face value) for platnium tickets.

Some of them are just ordinary tickets - a bit of a joke - 700 euro , 800 euro

so when they are selling them on - a major problem.

Looking at some of the prices people paid (as in face value) for platnium tickets.

Some of them are just ordinary tickets - a bit of a joke - 700 euro , 800 euro

so when they are selling them on - a major problem.

Ridiculous prices. Major fan and all as I am, I would never pay those kind of
    prices

bclar12 wrote: »
    Going tomorrow night.

Disappointed that now I know for a fact they won't be playing Electric Co. tomorrow night but, still....Gonna be a great gig

how you know that?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Anywhere around I can hear the last couple of songs tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭8-10

That was highly enjoyable. I Will Follow was terrific, havent seen them do that since Slane but love that song.

Streets is still one of the best live songs around by anyone

Ridiculous prices. Major fan and all as I am, I would never pay those kind of
    prices

That Ticketmaster Platnium is gouging ("market driven") pricing - :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

how you know that?

They switch between Electric Co, Out Of Control and Gloria every night.....So, it's either OOC or Gloria tomorrow.

Was mad to hear Electric Co

• Registered Users Posts: 38,416 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

They done one tonight so I'd say they will finish with bad/40 tomorrow.

I would love to her ishfwilf and desire 2morrow.

PTH2009 wrote: »
    They done one tonight so I'd say they will finish with bad/40 tomorrow.

I would love to her ishfwilf and desire 2morrow.

I think 40 is the best song to finish. I love the crowd singing "how long, to sing this song" to get them back for encore. Just never happens anymore though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭readytosnap

Belfast 2 playlist gig was amazing:

The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
    Out of Control
    Vertigo
    I Will Follow
    (with "Mother" snippet)
    Iris (Hold Me Close)
    Cedarwood Road
    Song for Someone
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
    Raised by Wolves
    (with "Psalm 23" snippet)
    Until the End of the World
    (with "Love And Peace Or Else"… more )
    The Fly
    Invisible
    Even Better Than the Real Thing
    Mysterious Ways
    (with "Fashion" intro / "… more )
    Desire
    (with "1969" and "Love Me Do" snippet)
    Angel of Harlem
    (with "La Bamba" snippet)
    Every Breaking Wave
    October
    Bullet the Blue Sky
    (with "Ode To Joy" snippet / "19" snippet)
    Zooropa
    Where the Streets Have No Name
    (with "California (There Is No… more )
    Pride (In the Name of Love)
    With or Without You
    (with "Love Will Tear Us Apart" snippet)

Encore:
    City of Blinding Lights
    (with "Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien" snippet)
    Beautiful Day
    (Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts club band )
    Bad

I think 40 is the best song to finish. I love the crowd singing "how long, to sing this song" to get them back for encore. Just never happens anymore though :(

Lads what is the story with this Tour ?

Is it coming back.

4 dates in Dublin - just didn't work.

Lads what is the story with this Tour ?

Is it coming back.

4 dates in Dublin - just didn't work.

Was there a rumour of an outdoor stadium leg next year to roll in with songs of experience release?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

8-10 wrote: »
    That was highly enjoyable. I Will Follow was terrific, havent seen them do that since Slane but love that song.

Streets is still one of the best live songs around by anyone
    I went hoping they'd play it. They played it early, everything else was just gravy.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

So deadly reading people's posts and no mindless u2 hate bollix and it just being people enjoying and celebrating the music.

They're a great band and nobody does this like them.

Advertisement