Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Innocence & Experience Tour 2015 (Dublin and Belfast gigs confirmed, post #275)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dankel

Pepp1989 wrote: »
    Getting really excited now for this on Friday! Can anyone tell me what around row 27 Block D is like? Would be grateful of a heads up so I can manage my own expectations and not be disappointed.

Also, for seated tickets, is arriving at 19.30 plenty of time?

Finally, I have physical tickets in my own name but the credit card I used to buy the tickets was lost and re-issued with a new card number....will I have a problem with this?

Thanks!:)

I was in Row 26 in Block D on Tuesday night. The view was far better than I expected it to be. Not perfect but no as bad as I had feared. The only time we could see very little was when the screen was on the stage after the interval. That only lasted two or three songs though. There will be a big screen for people sitting in line with the Wall that will help.

We arrived in our seats after 8 and it was plenty of time. Once you have your tickets there will be no issue getting on. My card wasn't checked.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Pepsicass

We are going over the weekend - second row of Block D seats 103 and 104. Anyone know whether we've any chance of being upgraded to standing? Are these (she says hopefully) the ones covered over? Either way we can't wait but if we had am inkling before going it'd be great (no heavy coat, comfy runners etc ðŸ˜).

• Registered Users Posts: 15,992 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

The hype is justified.

I see what you did there ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,466 ✭✭✭✭cson

Just got 2 x Saturday standing on TM there.

Keep the faith/F5 lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,816 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

It's not about U2 playing better in Dublin, it's about the energy that comes from the crowd when the band play in their home town.

Thats not true at all. Saw them in Rome and the crowd was literally 5 times as nuts. Take away the olé olérs (who would olé olé to a car horn) and were relatively reserved.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭zambrotta11

cson wrote: »

Keep the faith/F5 lads!

I got two standing tickets on ticketmaster there now as well! I was in the cheap seats on Monday so can't wait to get the full experience on Saturday!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

cson wrote: »

Keep the faith/F5 lads!

God damn meeting!!!! aaaaaargh just missed out! Thanks for the heads up!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭dasdog

Got a standing for myself also. Live streams here got me interested again. Zoo TV 1993, Slane 2001 and now Friday night. Thanks to the people updating the thread.

dasdog wrote: »
    Got a standing for myself also. Live streams here got me interested again. Zoo TV 1993, Slane 2001 and now Friday night. Thanks to the people updating the thread.

Did you just keep refreshing or get lucky? Gonna be a long day at work

• Registered Users Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭dasdog

Got it on the first attempt, just timing. Girl in work here got two also. Best of luck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 Paddy El

For those asking about the coverered seats. As far as I'm aware it's the middle 6 seats that are covered. In section D that's 104-109, and then probably the equivalent in section L. I cant be certain though as I wasn't up there to see but we were supposed to be 104-105 on Tuesday and got upgraded to standing. Hope that helps.

Paddy El wrote: »
    For those asking about the coverered seats. As far as I'm aware it's the middle 6 seats that are covered. In section D that's 104-109, and then probably the equivalent in section L. I cant be certain though as I wasn't up there to see but we were supposed to be 104-105 on Tuesday and got upgraded to standing. Hope that helps.

I'm 110. Brilliant.

Ticketmaster come on and be sound!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

Going again tomorrow night.....**** it, who knows how long they'll be around for.

Electric Co. better be in the set this time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

I'm devastated.. Flat out refreshing on tm all morning to no avail.. Ready to cry here :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

UsedToWait wrote: »
    I'm devastated.. Flat out refreshing on tm all morning to no avail.. Ready to cry here :(

Keep trying...I done all morning on Tuesday before I got them and was doing it between 9 and 10 before I got anywhere this morning

bclar12 wrote: »
    Keep trying...I done all morning on Tuesday before I got them and was doing it between 9 and 10 before I got anywhere this morning

Thanks.. Will do.. Did anyone get sorted through the app, or is it just the website do you think?

Nice captcha there after nearly 2 hours of refreshing "The game is up".....

Ticketmaster you d1ckhead, cop on.

There is a God!!!
    Going Friday night!!!!!!!!!!!!

Standing for friday now available

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭derek214

When did you get them..... My fingers are starting to bleed :/

Web or App? Seated or standing?

• Advertisement

derek214 wrote: »
    When did you get them..... My fingers are starting to bleed :/

Web or App? Seated or standing?

Standing, website. Still wiating for sat

Nothing showing up for me :'(

Standing, website. Still wiating for sat

Same as that.
    App was giving nothing I think..

UsedToWait wrote: »
    Same as that.
    App was giving nothing I think..

So frustrating!! Have two web browsers open and the app on the phone! .....taking a break from it now - need to do some work :/

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭RolandGoose

Anybody happen to be in block D in the o3 for any if the nights?

I'm wondering what the view/experience was like, I'd imagine I'll have a very accute angle of the screen tomorrow. Any reports from there would be great!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Anybody happen to be in block D in the o3 for any if the nights?

I'm wondering what the view/experience was like, I'd imagine I'll have a very accute angle of the screen tomorrow. Any reports from there would be great!

Go back over the last 8 pages and read what people have said! Jesus

but1er wrote: »
    Go back over the last 8 pages and read what people have said! Jesus

I probably deserved that! Haha.

I haven't been able to follow the tread lately.

Sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Graham1978

Im in the middle of block A tomorrow night. im thinking they should be good seats ?

Graham1978 wrote: »
    Im in the middle of block A tomorrow night. im thinking they should be good seats ?

Great seats, exactly where ye wanna be IMO. A good view to take it all in and far enough away to avoid a bombastic sound mix!

Should be good!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Tuhula

Seve OB wrote: »
    What was your seat numbers?

This is good news, but for it to be great news I'd love to know what were your seat numbers?

I've tickets for Friday and pretty much bang in the centre of block L from what I am looking at on the map, but the map is hard to read exactly and it is impossible to know which seats are actually covered. Interested to know if I might be one of the lucky ones in those covered up seats.
    Bohsman74 wrote: »
    I have tickets for a few rows from the back for Section L, 3rd and 4th seats in on Edge's side if you like.
    Will the view of the screen, or the band even, be restricted? It does say 'limited screen view' on tickets; don't want to be sitting there disappointed for the whole show.
    but1er wrote: »
    Row 32 seat 106/107 block d

Please god its an upgrade, tried looking at a seating map with the seat numbers impossible to work out

we were BLOCKL, Row: 46, pretty much center of that row. Seats were ok, not great..the big screen helped but limited view of the main stage, the walkway and couldnt really see the side screens. Saying that, it is what you make of it, the big screen did show what was going on in the side screens etc ... we paid 75 each on TM for these. But i chose to sit in an area that had that price!..i think if we were a few rows back it would have been better.

Advertisement