Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Innocence & Experience Tour 2015 (Dublin and Belfast gigs confirmed, post #275)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Managed to get Friday standing! Delighted. It says standing but there are seat row and seat numbers on the ticket which confuses me a bit??

Didn't think you got actual tickets? Mate got some for Saturday. Reckon the number is just an admin thing. Have no old tickets to check but vaguely remember seeing it on Hill 16 tickets.

Another question..got Bar Neon passes but two friends are seated. The bar is near stage and standing area. Can they get into the bar?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,026 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Managed to get Friday standing! Delighted. It says standing but there are seat row and seat numbers on the ticket which confuses me a bit??

There are no standing 'tickets' (paper or e-ticket), it's a scan your credit card at the door job.

If you have a 'ticket', it's a seated ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭mollser

Lads - is anyone getting these tickets NOW on TM ?

No, was up the walls in work and did try a few times today, but it was first thing and over lunch. not in the afternoon, FFS:(

I wonder will another batch go up tomorrow? I would have my doubts but fingers x'd...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,905 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

mollser wrote: »
    No, was up the walls in work and did try a few times today, but it was first thing and over lunch. not in the afternoon, FFS:(

I wonder will another batch go up tomorrow? I would have my doubts but fingers x'd...

Yes - I was in work and am tomorrow across the time they let them out. Very frustrated.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭NeitherJohn

For what it's worth, for people who aren't having success getting them, it took me 5 or 6 consecutive CAPTCHA entries before it let me in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

There are no standing 'tickets' (paper or e-ticket), it's a scan your credit card at the door job.

If you have a 'ticket', it's a seated ticket.[/quote!]

So its a general admission and I need my credit card at the arena to get them. The booking on ticketmaster says standing but has seat row and number. So by the sounds of it I'm general admission standing. I think..lol

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭starWave

For what it's worth, for people who aren't having success getting them, it took me 5 or 6 consecutive CAPTCHA entries before it let me in.

same at that. I got tickets for Saturday earlier but didn't carry through with the sale, then had to try and retry to get them again, when I decided to go through with it. That was at 6pm.

did it about 100 times today.

I think the key is - if you are not there at the time , makes no odds.

And that time is mid morniong then late afternoon.

Office hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

Tickets were released just after 10am and 2pm today, i know that much. Not sure about any other times. Missed out at 10. Struck gold at 2. Just some (possibly useful) info for those still trying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Tickets were released just after 10am and 2pm today, i know that much. Not sure about any other times. Missed out at 10. Struck gold at 2. Just some (possibly useful) info for those still trying.

I got mine at 4.30pm today so they were on sale for a good while this afternoon.

• Advertisement

AdpRo wrote: »
    I got mine at 4.30pm today so they were on sale for a good while this afternoon.

This is how I feel now.

With shirt on - feck it going for a pint.

Watch will open up as I'm in pub.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

I've had a nightmare all day.

No joy and seems to have been away just when they came up.

Can I ask - is it worth it now as is past normal working hours for Ticketmasturbator ?

Or can anyone help at this stage ?

I was online all day trying non-stop and didn't manage to get any. I must have done 2-300 captchas from 10am to 5pm. Just the way it goes I guess. Will try again tomorrow and Sat.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,992 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Morning of.

I'm buzzin.

No actually, I'm trippin.

I trip through your wires :D

• Site Banned Posts: 66 ✭✭bloominballix

Guys I got a paperless ticket myself yesterday, am I reading my confirmation email right? I don't collect tickets at a box office, I just show my credit card when entering the venue?

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭loadwire

Guys I got a paperless ticket myself yesterday, am I reading my confirmation email right? I don't collect tickets at a box office, I just show my credit card when entering the venue?

Yes. But bring your email receipt/confirmation just in case your c/c doesn't read properly.

Edit - actually I'm not 100% sure as I haven't been to the previous nights, but that was my reading of it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭mollser

Just got one standing ticket for Saturday night 5 minutes ago, none more coming up just at the minute. Could someone let FixdePitchmark know theres still hope...!

I've had a number of disappointments on the ticket front for this gig, so happy now to be going!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

So friggin excited about tomorrow now!!!

For those going tonight, enjoy the warm up :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭cathalj

Mate just got two standing, Saturday night..... Don't give up !

• Registered Users Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

So friggin excited about tomorrow now!!!

For those going tonight, enjoy the warm up :pac:

lol,what makes you think tomorrow night will be any better ?

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Alicano

Just scored 2 x standing for Sat night. Love you guys!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

lol,what makes you think tomorrow night will be any better ?

Hehe I'm just teasing. There's every chance tonight could be better. John Lennon might be the guest tonight for all we know!

But if I were a betting man, I would imagine the last night would be when they pull out all the stops, and the chances of any rarities (Acrobat!:D ) being played would be higher then.

I live in hope;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭sebcity

Yes.
    They swipe your card on entry and that's it, you walk in!

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭cathalj

Kettle316 wrote:
    I hear The Church up near the Jervis center are doing a U2 theme for the day, any other pubs around town doing anything similar?

Anyone check out The Church for pre-show pints ? If so, is atmosphere any good ? Cheers.

mollser wrote: »
    Just got one standing ticket for Saturday night 5 minutes ago, none more coming up just at the minute. Could someone let FixdePitchmark know theres still hope...!

I've had a number of disappointments on the ticket front for this gig, so happy now to be going!!

Just seen this now. I text him. Hopefully he gets lucky and its not to late again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

What the hell are they doing with the tickets coming and going from availability all day, just sitting here filling in captchas for hours on end is terrible, I wish they'd either just release what they have or else clarify it in some way so as not to leave people wasting their days away on ticketmaster

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Im wondering if this release of tickets might have anything to do with the ticketless standing?

I mean, could there be loads of tickets beibg handed back as they cant be moved on?

Personally, i am very close to not being able to go anywhere at all let alone 2 nights of U2 due to family circumstances which only cropped up out of the blue 2 weeks ago.

Luckily I managed to get someone to fill me shoes at home to allow me to enjoy the concerts, but i vould very eaily have bit been able to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,069 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

is there anyway I can tell from the email confirmation, which side I need to enter the venue?
    I am looking at both the email confirmation and the order in ticketmaster and can't find any reference on which standing section I am in.

Or do I just pick whichever I want?

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Benbecul97

The hype about these Dublin gigs is ridiculous.
    Don't get me wrong ,I'm not saying the U2 concerts are poor ,they are good but they are overhyped,there not worth the mad money people are spending ,200-500 notes a ticket.
    I spent 77 euro for my standing ticket and I thoroughly enjoyed last nights gig but would I pay much more ,probably no.
    Looking forward to Saturday night now.
    Looks like you are buying! into the hype!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

Irish Aris wrote: »
    is there anyway I can tell from the email confirmation, which side I need to enter the venue?
    I am looking at both the email confirmation and the order in ticketmaster and can't find any reference on which standing section I am in.

Or do I just pick whichever I want?

Seated tickets state the entrance but GA are fair game I think.

Advertisement