Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Innocence & Experience Tour 2015 (Dublin and Belfast gigs confirmed, post #275)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭mickmc7

There was a U2 cover band (well, just "Bono and the edge") playing in Lagoona in the IFSC from about 4:30 this evening. I thought they were excellent, great mix of tunes. No idea if they're there tomoro too but if they are, it would be a great pre-gig spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

Upgraded to standing, boom!

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Joaquin223

Might be answered in this thread already - I've two standing paperless student tickets for tomorrow, but something's come up and I'd nearly be better off selling them. Is there any way to easily do this? (Doesn't seem to be as I gather whoever buys them would still need to use my card to gain entry...)

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Benbecul97

Joaquin223 wrote: »
    Might be answered in this thread already - I've two standing paperless student tickets for tomorrow, but something's come up and I'd nearly be better off selling them. Is there any way to easily do this? (Doesn't seem to be as I gather whoever buys them would still need to use my card to gain entry...)

I think I read here that if you phone Ticketmaster you can change the card details associated with the original purchase to another card. Obviously you would need both card numbers and try to do it asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

mickmc7 wrote: »
    There was a U2 cover band (well, just "Bono and the edge") playing in Lagoona in the IFSC from about 4:30 this evening. I thought they were excellent, great mix of tunes. No idea if they're there tomoro too but if they are, it would be a great pre-gig spot.

Thanks for that

12308245_1204074072941551_6025764698673184809_n.jpg?oh=edff401e1a5df0430671a38908cdf7ee&oe=56F94B2A

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Seat number pal?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,416 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

what would happen if the person could not stand for long periods ??

but1er wrote: »
    Seat number pal?

Block D, seat 104-105

PTH2009 wrote: »
    what would happen if the person could not stand for long periods ??

I didn't ask. Happy to be standing tbh. Were brought into a side room and explained what the situation was by 3 staff. I guess we could've been accommodated

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭robclay26

What time they due on stage?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,905 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

robclay26 wrote: »
    What time they due on stage?

Normally 830.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Block D, seat 104-105

Oo I'm very excited!!! 106-107!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Vertigo100

All the stolen voices would someday be returned. The most beautiful sound id ever heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Diego Tristan

Was at nights 1 and 2, night 3 on the laptop listening on Mixlr :(

Still great though, and at least the drunk iphone w#nker amateur cameraman from near stage right on Tuesday can't ruin any songs this time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭JohnPPP

Meerkat stream just ended there. Anyone know if anyone uploaded these Meerkat steams?

And how do the comments work? Tweeted a comment to them but it never showed up. Curious.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭actua11

Quick question, with no warm up acts or intervals, what time have they been playing until? I've seen a couple of setlists, but was wondering how much the little inserts between songs bring the finish time out to?

actua11 wrote: »
    Quick question, with no warm up acts or intervals, what time have they been playing until? I've seen a couple of setlists, but was wondering how much the little inserts between songs bring the finish time out to?

Play til about 10.50 ish. Mini interval during which The Fly is played off tape half way through the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭ITgirl73

Planning on getting luas red line tomorrow night any massive queues for previous night concerts?

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭JohnPPP

ITgirl73 wrote: »
    Planning on getting luas red line tomorrow night any massive queues for previous night concerts?

I arrived at about 7.40 the other night and only had to queue for 5 odd mins. Was grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

Looks like Matt Damon flew into Dublin today to see tonights show

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭ITgirl73

JohnPPP wrote: »
    I arrived at about 7.40 the other night and only had to queue for 5 odd mins. Was grand.

Super and are the luas trams easy to get afterwards?

Lads isn't Raised By Wolves some tune ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,069 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

ITgirl73 wrote: »
    Super and are the luas trams easy to get afterwards?

they have at least 2-3 waiting, they fill them up and let them go. On average a luas every 5 minutes.
    I find it very convenient.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,089 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

New Year's Day on the E-Stage!

New Year's Day on the E-Stage!
    lucky bastards

What is he doing there - didn't sing for a while was like an extra long solo - sounds strange on periscope, but great atmos

PTH2009 wrote: »
    lucky bastards

My feelings exactly. lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

Bad & 40... Hope they still pull em out for tomorrow ....

they got bad/40 to finish again tonight.

if i was going tonight i would not have expected that as the night i went (tuesday) they played it

• Advertisement

Curve ball.

Advertisement