If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Be careful if driving to Belfast Richersounds

Options
  • 03-12-2014 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Just a word of warning to anyone making the trip up from the south.

On Sunday last i checked the richersounds website, they were selling aoptoma projector at a discounted price and the website said it was available to pick up in store.
    However wanting to be sure i decided to ring them, it took a while to get through but i was eventually told they had one in stock and that they would hold it for me.
    I was in Monaghan at the time and about to head back to Kilkenny but decided to take a spin up to Belfast, 2 hours later it was madness trying to get parked but eventually i got a space in the castlecourt shopping center. 
    Finally got into the richersounds only to be told they had not got the projector in stock and that it was due to a fault in their system.
    I was a bit annoyed to say the least after the long drive and getting into the place, the assistant there took my details and promised me a call back the following day (Monday) to see if they could find it or get their hands on another one, he also offered me free shipping if they did find it, Its Wednesday now and still no call back.
    Roughly 5 hours drive later i was back in Kilkenny , complete waste of about 50euro in petrol, my Sunday and parking fee.
    So be careful if your making the drive that they physically have it in stock .
    Michael

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

I'd say due to the weekend that was in it - they were relying on the stock system for level instead of getting the time to physically confirm it on the premises. 

I'd be confident that you will get a call and I'm sure the RS lads will do their best to give you the best deal possible under the circumstances

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Michael,

Apologies that you have had a poor experience with us - we did have stocks of the W1070 however we were not taking phone or web reservations for the key offers on Friday or Saturday as with the offers we gave priority to in store shoppers.

If you can PM or mail me with name of the Colleagues you dealt with on the phone and in-store I'll chat to them and see what happened in this event,

Apologies and I will get back to you asap,

Best regards,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Katarzyna127

Just wanted to update everyone

John has been very decent to me in trying to sort this matter and i would have no hesitation in dealing with Richersounds in the future :)

Michael

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Katarzyna127

Just wanted to update everyone

John has been very decent to me in trying to sort this matter and i would have no hesitation in dealing with Richersounds in the future :)

Michael

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.