If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boards discount

Options
  • 03-12-2014 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭

Is the Samsung UE50H5000, priced at €644.99 eligible for a boards discount?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭ShevY

Same question for Samsung UE48H5500 priced at €649.99

Thanks
    ShevY wrote: »
    Is the Samsung UE50H5000, priced at €644.99 eligible for a boards discount?

Thanks.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Well you do have to ask I guess :D

The Samsung 50H5000 at £499.95 / €644.99 (the euro price includes delivery & 5 year warranty) is really tight and we really don't have any room for movement unfortunately - I've had a quick look around and think we are still pretty on the button on that model pricewise against most Irish retailers and we also of course include our 5 year guarantee and delivery.

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200605-ue50h5000.aspx

The Samsung UE48H5500 is in really short supply and we are not shipping it at the moment - but again the margin is wafer thin and even the lure of the Boardie  isn't enough to get the price down ( unless of course you can see it cheaper anywhere else in Ireland or the UK with the same T's and C's??)

Thanks and again apologies for the delay getting back to you,
    ATVB,

John Mc & Crew,

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭ShevY

The Samsung 50H5000 at £499.95 / €644.99 (the euro price includes delivery & 5 year warranty) is really tight and we really don't have any room for movement unfortunately - I've had a quick look around and think we are still pretty on the button on that model pricewise against most Irish retailers and we also of course include our 5 year guarantee and delivery.

The Samsung UE48H5500 is in really short supply and we are not shipping it at the moment - but again the margin is wafer thin and even the lure of the Boardie  isn't enough to get the price down ( unless of course you can see it cheaper anywhere else in Ireland or the UK with the same T's and C's??)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew,
    Thanks for the info John.

I've moved on from those models and am now looking at Samsung UE48H6400 and UE55H6400 :)

When do you think ye will be able to ship these?

Thanks.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

ShevY wrote: »

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew,
    Thanks for the info John.

I've moved on from those models and am now looking at Samsung UE48H6400 and UE55H6400 :)

When do you think ye will be able to ship these?

Thanks.
    ShevY,

thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you - the 48H6400 is still pretty scarce so its still an in-store only but I've just opened the 55H6400 back up to click-to-buy as its slightly more plentiful:

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200299-ue55h6400.aspx

Including the 5 year warranty and ROI delivery its €1049.99

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.