Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Locked out of 365

Options
  • 03-12-2014 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Hi there,

I have been locked out of my banking 365 account for 5 days now. I have called every day since and been told that the branch need to sort it out. The 365 team have sent multiple emails to the branch and I have a direct line for the branch but the phone is never answered.

I really need this sorted quickly and feel like I am being given the run around.

Can you please help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

murdog! wrote: »
    Hi there,

I have been locked out of my banking 365 account for 5 days now. I have called every day since and been told that the branch need to sort it out. The 365 team have sent multiple emails to the branch and I have a direct line for the branch but the phone is never answered.

I really need this sorted quickly and feel like I am being given the run around.

Can you please help?
    Hi murdog, 

Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear this, please send a DM with your name, phone number and branch name and we will request they contact you in connection to this.

Janette

Advertisement