Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childs Mat/Rug for Sitting Room Suggestions

Options
  • 03-12-2014 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Hi All,

Just a quick one. Looking for suggestions on getting some sort of rug for the sitting room. The lil fella will be 10 months this week. Not crawling yet but could walk anyday....looking for something to put under him on sitting room floor roughly about 4ft by 4ft.

Just want something that'll cushion his ass when he falls :):) Any help greatly appreciated!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

I use the square camping mats that you fit together.

Caravan-awning-flooring-camping-mats-protective-matting.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Suucee

I use something similar to above

http://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/toys/pre-school-electronic-learning/c-448/foam-playmats/p-3606/alphabet-puzzle-mat/

i have the alphabet in the play room and numbers in the sitting room, its easily folded and shoved behind the couch in the evening, ive hoovered it, wiped it down and its fine, theres been dribble, food and puke on it and so easily cleaned and put out of sight. baba is getting to the age now (8 months) where he is starting to pull at it but 2.5yr old swiflty tells him to leave it alone (clearly drilled in to her from when she was doing it. )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭heldel00

You should try ikea. My beautician had a good big wipeable mat under her waxing table. Thought it would be ideal for anyone with wobblers/toddlers.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

we use foam mats. much better than a rug, as they are washable

Advertisement