Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santa at Crescent

• 03-12-2014 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

hi can anyone tell me have they been to see santa at the crescent this year and how much it cost for children adults and photo and was he nice etc. im just off the phone to the crescent and they couldnt tell me anythinh only to turn up poor info

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Please don't drag up old threads. Moved post into new thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 big tommy

mr.g can you explain to me where should i have typed my message please and thankyou

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

big tommy wrote: »
    hi can anyone tell me have they been to see santa at the crescent this year and how much it cost for children adults and photo and was he nice etc. im just off the phone to the crescent and they couldnt tell me anythinh only to turn up poor info

Santa visits are €2 per child, present is usually extra, not sure how much, photos cost €4 for one, €7 for 3 and €10 for 6.

They've changed the layout this year, not been in yet, bit too early!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭Reputable Rog

Went last year and it was poor, plus had to come back a week later to collect the photos. Ridiculous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Santa in the crescent:mad:, couple of years ago he was in McDonalds on a "break" slagging some mate of his in his "real" accent. When we went in to see him one of my kids started saying what she wanted for christmas and he cut her off saying "sure it's all in the letter", if it wasn't Santa I would have had serious words with him, worst ever, it's 2 euro because it's shít.

• Advertisement
Advertisement