Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Kennels Dublin Area

• 03-12-2014 3:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Heading off to Vegas next year and wanted to get an idea of some of the better kennels people have used. I know I can google to my back teeth but just looking for peoples experiences as we'll be leaving in 5 dogs. (4 Poms & 1 Shih Tzu) They're all house dogs, spoilt & cuddled loads and range in age from 10 down to 1.

we have left them in kennels before but have been very nervous about other people bring them out on walks etc as some of the younger ones wouldn't be too used to going out on walks and it'd kill me if anything happened while we're away.

So what have been people sexperiences in different kennels ?

Thanks.

Ste-.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Ste- wrote: »
    So what have been people sexperiences in different kennels ?

Now there's a Freudian slip :D

How do they get on with other dogs? Would you consider leaving them in a home-boarding place rather than a kennels?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭belongtojazz

What area of Dublin are you looking in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

We're in Dublin North around whitehall but it's no problem dropping then someplace like swords etc.

DBB wrote: »
    Now there's a Freudian slip :D

How do they get on with other dogs? Would you consider leaving them in a home-boarding place rather than a kennels?

Fairly well. would rather not do the home-boarding.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I'd recommend Beabeg Boarding in Drogheda. I live down the road from you off Botanic Ave and it takes about 40 mins to get there - a nice straight run out on the M1

https://www.facebook.com/BeabegBoarding

• Advertisement

Going to start checking some places out soon, any more places we should check out ?

Advertisement