Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seems like a good deal on coal....

1171172173174175177»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Lancashire-lad

Hi I have used clickcoal.com. I brought half ton of Hi Lite. Which should be £280. But I paid £250 by ordering 25 of the 1 bag.

Click coal is run my the star fuel company who work in partnership with LLC Coal group

quick delivery to me in Lancashire.

The only problem i had ask if the order had been sent and I was never informed when the order was due to be delivered.

The wagon just turn up without any warning.

The pallet was well wrapped and thry used a good strong pallet.

The Hi Lite is easy to light.

It would be better if they make a large size.

medium heat output

slow burning compared to other smokeless coal

Medium ash left behind with no hard bits The ash kept hot in the metal bin for over 72 hours in the end I had to tip the ash out of the bin on to the drive and mix water with it to cool the ash down, a messy job, so I could put the ash in the plastic council bin

saw this on Done deal websites.

does anyone know which Company manufacturer the smokeless ovoid

CHEAPEST SMOKELESS OVALS IN IRELAND FOR KERBSIDE DELIVERY BY COURIER.Collect in our yard in belleek Co Fermanagh for €370 per ton or have this delivered for anywhere in Ireland for €435per ton.These smokeless ovals are a very high quality oval that gives of great heat and extremely long lasting time. We guarantee you you will be happy with this fantastic burning coal.Call us today on 00442868658046 to arrange your collection or delivery today

PPleass remove. Thanks

Easyglow summer offer

We are delighted to bring you a special offer—enjoy a fantastic €50 discount on full tonne pallets of our premium smokeless coal. This exclusive deal is available until this Sunday 11th August while stocks last, so don’t miss out!

Use the code 

SALE50

at checkout to redeem this offer!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 cyril23

THIS IS THE START OF REDUCTIONS FOR 2024

• Advertisement

Hi I am think about replacing our charnwood LA boiler stove. Which give 4kw to the room and 8kw to the central heating.

So can anyone on hear recommended a good replacement multi fuel stove with 2 doors

thanks

No sadly not, I think they just got old stock they want to move. So they can bring in new stock for this winters

Man made smokeless coal does start to break up. after being stored in bags

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

easyglow offer is extended until the 16th

The internet isn’t for everyone

Advertisement