Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to buy bag hook?

• 03-12-2014 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

I would really appreaciate if you could advise any shop stocking bag hooks (see pic). Really want to gift this for kris kindle at work. Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 568 ✭✭✭HelgaWard

Hi, I've seen them in Hallmark. They have a stand of them with names on them, or intitals, similar to the way they do cups or keyrings on those stands that spin around,with names on them. Not sure if they still have them but could be worth a try!

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭natali1982

Thanks so much. There is Hallmark in my local shopping centre and I'll check tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Marks and Spencer might be worth a look. They normally have them either in the bag section or in the jewellery section.
    Also you might pick them up in Boots in the travel section but they could me more functional than pretty.

The Marie Keating foundation do them as well. They often have collection boxes on the counters in Marks and Spencers or Dorothy Perkins so you might get one there.

Advertisement