Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland Branches Christmas and New Year Opening Hours.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Not seeing any image reps. Just an X

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi ProjectMoose.

Thanks for getting in touch.

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulty viewing our Christmas hours. We have checked this from an external source and it appears to be displaying as expected.

It may be necessary for you to refresh your account settings and try logging in again.

If you continue to experience this difficulty, please let us know.
    Laura

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Hi Laura,

I had checked it on two separate ISPs and there was no image this morning.

However the link appears to have been fixed as the image is now showing.

You are welcome for me bringing it to your attention.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi ProjectMoose.

We are delighted to hear this is now displaying correctly for you.

If we can assist you with anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Have a wonderful Christmas.
    Laura

• Registered Users Posts: 25,437 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Have any of you BoI staff tried viewing that image on a laptop? You must be sitting in cosy offices with large flat screens because I can barely read it on a 15" laptop. Can I suggest you include a link to the BoI webpage where that screen is located? I can't find it on your website.

• Advertisement

Can't really see the image either but i can clearly see the patronising response to Project Moose :D

Advertisement