Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disable alarm fully

Options
  • 03-12-2014 6:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭

Help!

I posted recently about a control panel we needed to move, we're due to get it moved next week but the builders were in today and had to disconnect in for some work.

They set off all the alarm and managed to reset it (got the master code via an old post here to disable it)
    So it's not going off but the control panel is beeping loudly every 60seconds and i can't seem to do anything to stop it.

I've tried to get someone out tonight but not sure if they will make it and just want to know if anyone knows is there anyway to get it to stop!

It's an aritech cp32

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

This is going to depend a lot of the type of external bell you have.

Remove the mains power from the panel & disconnect the battery, The external bell will sound , If its an SAB it will run down in around 20 minutes if its an older unit, in particular the old metal boxs, it could ring for hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,717 ✭✭✭✭altor

surpy wrote: »
    Help!

I posted recently about a control panel we needed to move, we're due to get it moved next week but the builders were in today and had to disconnect in for some work.

They set off all the alarm and managed to reset it (got the master code via an old post here to disable it)
    So it's not going off but the control panel is beeping loudly every 60seconds and i can't seem to do anything to stop it.

I've tried to get someone out tonight but not sure if they will make it and just want to know if anyone knows is there anyway to get it to stop!

It's an aritech cp32

The master code disabled the alarm.
    I would be looking to have this changed on the call out also.

Advertisement