Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling a 2014 Macbook Air 13.3 inch 128 Gb SSD 4 gb Ram i5 CPU (BOUGHT IN AUGUST)

• 03-12-2014 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all

Looking to sell my Macbook Air 13.3 inch, was only bought in august so its in perfect condition apart from a teeny scratch on the screen, nearly impossible to see as you need all sorts of light angles to actually see it.

Reason for selling is because i have realised that i need to upgrade to either the 8 gb version of the Macbook Pro as i need the extra horsepower.

I have all the original packaging as well, theres also been a Speck case on the Macbook since the day i got it so the exterior has literally never been touched.

Will throw in the Speck See thru Satin Black cover as well, worth around 50 euro.

Asking price is 850 Euro. That's around 200 euro off the original price that it was bought for.

Anyway, leave a comment if you're interested.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

No selling allowed here. You’ll have to use Adverts.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement