Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mobile car key cutting and programming ?

• 03-12-2014 10:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 341 ✭✭

Is anyone doing a mobile ie call out service for locked out of the car or list keys ?

The area I'm in is south kildare/carlow area ?

The reason I ask is that I'm thinking of setting one up , know the costs etc just wondering was there the market that I think there might be for it ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,499 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I think cleggs in naas do it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 341 ✭✭discodavie

colm_mcm wrote: »
    I think cleggs in naas do it?

ill have a look into it in the morning , do they do key fobs too ? Knew they were locksmiths alright and they do car keys (actual physical keys ) but don't know if they do key fobs.

I know of one particular major instition that use a mobile service but seems to not always(if ever)answer his phone and the rep today asked if it would be something I'd be interested in doing.

I'm thinking bout it to be honest.

Any garage men here or mechanics give me a rough idea how many fobs keys they have to get per year.

Advertisement