Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thai Cookery classes Trim

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭dixiefly

Ah jaysus no :( where am I gonna get my massaman from now?! Such a shame if it has gone!

I never had the massaman there but heard it was great from someone else. Great reviews but seemed to suffer from the age old issue of Location, location, Location. Though the presence of 4 chinese takeaways and and indian in the town cant have helped either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Maysa07

dixiefly wrote: »
    Where is your Thai restaurant?

It is (was) in Ashbourne. It was called LT Thai. We sold it on at the beginning of the year. New owners now and it's called Thai Jasmine now.

Maysa07 wrote: »
    It is (was) in Ashbourne. It was called LT Thai. We sold it on at the beginning of the year. New owners now and it's called Thai Jasmine now.

Thanks, bit of a distance for us to get a takeaway but if I'm in the area I'll check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,930 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

And it's back :D:D

Don't know why it closed, they have a new menu, well it looks like the old one with some more stuff, guessing they must have had a cook/staffing issue

Delighted it's back though

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭solarplexus

scudzilla wrote: »
    And it's back :D:D

Don't know why it closed, they have a new menu, well it looks like the old one with some more stuff, guessing they must have had a cook/staffing issue

Delighted it's back though

Thanks Scudzilla!!! We are delighted to be back.. Staffing issues were the main problem to be honest... Something I can't get into for obvious reasons..... But we are back and that is all that matters.

• Advertisement

Thanks Scudzilla!!! We are delighted to be back.. Staffing issues were the main problem to be honest... Something I can't get into for obvious reasons..... But we are back and that is all that matters.

Best of luck, got a takeaway this evening and it was excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,930 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Seems like it's gone again, been closed for the last 3 nights (maybe longer but i only drove past the last 3 nights) and their FB page is distinctly quiet

Yes, I noticed that also, we went to get a takeaway during the week and it was closed. I am not sure if it is temporary or permanent. The last time they closed for a period was something to do with the chefs so this could be the same. Not great form though as there is no sign or message etc. In fact there is an ad in the window for an apartment to let.

It's a pity because the quality of the food was always good. I know someone who then went to the other thai noodle place on Emmet St but didn't like it, they reckoned the quality wasn't nearly as good.

Advertisement