Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Quick Tassimo question!

• 03-12-2014 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

Hi, my other half just gave me a Tassimo for my birthday!! delighted is an understatement! !
    Ihave to say though the instructions are really bad...!
    The one i have has a hole in the bottom of the water tank at the back so when you take it out with the handle to fill it, the water just flows out. ..!!
    My question is- is this an error on mine or are they all like that?
    Is there something missing like... I know i could fill it with a jug & leave the tank in place but why bother having a handle on it then if it isn't meant to be used! !
    Also what happens if you want to take the tank out & there is already water in it. ..???
    I'm at my wits ends. . dying to try it out but don't want to use it if it's not right & have to bring it back to get another one. .. also have already soaked the kitchen! !
    PLEASE HELP!!!
    Thanks is advance :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 665 ✭✭✭philthrill69

I have the T55 and it's an amazing machine that produces amazing drinks so lucky you but it sounds like you have an issue with the seal at the bottom of your water tank.
    I take mine out to fill it and the bottom hole is sealed with a rubber until it is put back into the machine and then the seal is penetrated and let's the water through.
    Send it back.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭iPink

I have the T55 and it's an amazing machine that produces amazing drinks so lucky you but it sounds like you have an issue with the seal at the bottom of your water tank. I take mine out to fill it and the bottom hole is sealed with a rubber until it is put back into the machine and then the seal is penetrated and let's the water through. Send it back.

thank you! i actually got a replacement this morning & have 8 had lovely coffee & hour drinks ever since lol
    love it!!! :)

Advertisement