Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Christmas exam fails

Options
  • 04-12-2014 12:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I've found myself in a position where I'm likely to fail 2 of my modules in semester 1 exams. I'm in first year and I really don't understand how repeats/resits work and the ucd website doesn't clear things up for me.

Can somebody please explain to me the consequences of failing 2 modules in the upcoming exams and what I'll be facing come next semester

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,940 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

If the worst comes, you'll automatically be signed up to repeat them in May. Next semester will carry on anywho, you'll just have two extra exams at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Andru93

Mr.Saturn wrote: »
    If the worst comes, you'll automatically be signed up to repeat them in May. Next semester will carry on anywho, you'll just have two extra exams at the end.

Plus you will have 230€ per exam as a repeat fee, for a grand total of €460

• Registered Users Posts: 3,940 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Andru93 wrote: »
    Plus you will have 230€ per exam as a repeat fee, for a grand total of €460

Well, if that doesn't motivate you to pass then I am at a loss as what would.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Dores

Contact your module coordinators and talk with them BEFORE exams. If you have some good reason why you could not prepare for exams.
    otherwise get very bad flu or broke your leg exactly on that day

Advertisement