Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request no claims discount certificate?

Options
  • 04-12-2014 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

I recently purchased a new policy with liberty, and forwarded my no claims cert as requested, but it appears it did not reach its destination as I have since received another letter requesting. My last policy was also with liberty, but was purchased through a broker. Do I need to request the no claims cert from the broker, who will request it from liberty just so I can return it to liberty again? Surely there is a simpler way, can liberty just access it directly?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 163 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Una

Hi icelime,

If you PM me your details I can check the No Claims Bonus out for you.

Regards

Una
    icelime wrote: »
    I recently purchased a new policy with liberty, and forwarded my no claims cert as requested, but it appears it did not reach its destination as I have since received another letter requesting. My last policy was also with liberty, but was purchased through a broker. Do I need to request the no claims cert from the broker, who will request it from liberty just so I can return it to liberty again? Surely there is a simpler way, can liberty just access it directly?

Advertisement