Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what courier?

Options
  • 04-12-2014 9:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭

hi all,first off, best wishes for the festive season to you all:D,and now,ill be posting in the ad section my tahoe 5/7 gun safe,its a about 100lbs weight,if i need to courier it,who would be the company to choose?thanks all;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

sniperman wrote: »
    hi all,first off, best wishes for the festive season to you all:D,and now,ill be posting in the ad section my tahoe 5/7 gun safe,its a about 100lbs weight,if i need to courier it,who would be the company to choose?thanks all;)

Fastway delivered mine when I bought it from sportsden so they might be worth trying. Although the driver did moan about the weight :D

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭defib

With Fastway I think you need to be a customer. I know that in my office we buy books of labels with I think 50 to 100 in each book.

I am not sure they will show up for just one item. Also I know with large/heavy items we often put two postage labels on.

Anyway if you need any help just pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭German pointer

Fastway will do a once off pickup they even have a special tab on their website for it

Advertisement