Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small Arcade Cabinet

Options
  • 04-12-2014 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

Something that takes a 20" monitor, please. Even a shell will do.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Mitchomagic

dose it have to be a small cab i have 1 here but i think it has a 25/27" monitor fitted

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭MontgomeryClift

I might go for a larger cab, but it depends on what type. The smaller type would go with the one I have already, and I like that size.

What kind of cab do you have, anyway?

something the same style as the link..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

something the same style as the link..

They are a great cabinet, picked one of those up for my mate a couple years back

That looks fine. I always liked the look of those. Are you sure it has a 25" monitor? It looks smaller.

• Advertisement

no its a larger monitor fitted,the cab is complete,board,ps etc,untested,the control panel would need to be rebuilt as it was/is running some form of poker board.small bit of damage to the front lower panel,should be an easy fix.rest of the cab just needs to striped and cleaned,but is solid.would need it collect asap as I am running out of room again.....you are more then welcome to drop out and have a look and make an offer,based in Portmarnock office hours.

OK.

I think it should take a 20" monitor, even if it does have a larger one fitted right now. I have a couple of monitors that might do.

I would need to look at it. Has the original control panel been changed to removed completely?

Control panel is there it has a plastic cover over the wood.best to replace the cover and set up the cp as to what you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Control panel is there it has a plastic cover over the wood.best to replace the cover and set up the cp as to what you need.

Running out of room again? Tut tut

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement