Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Support for different browsers

Options
  • 04-12-2014 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

business online needs to support better and more secure browsers I only use internet explorer for the bank and it is so slow and unreliable.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭bbsrs

Aronaay wrote: »
    business online needs to support better and more secure browsers I only use internet explorer for the bank and it is so slow and unreliable.

I spoke to boi about this last week and they said early in the new year alternative browsers to IE will be supported.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Aronaay

About time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi Aronaay.

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.

bbsrs is correct and we can confirm that work is well under way to update Business Online.
    We will have more information and dates on this in the new year and we will be sure to notify our customers of this here as soon as we receive an update.

If we can assist you with anything here, please let us know.
    Laura

Advertisement