Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOL sepa

Options
  • 04-12-2014 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

I'm unable to authorise payments on my account it just keeps saying failed to deliver request

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭kellso81

Aronaay wrote: »
    I'm unable to authorise payments on my account it just keeps saying failed to deliver request
    Same here, website's a joke. Maybe the increase in cheque fees and business charges just announced can actually be put into providing a better service to your customers! Doubtful

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Aronaay

I'm going to have some pissed off staff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi Aronaay/Kellso81,

Thank you for your contacting us here on boards.ie,

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing issues today in using our Business on Line facility, please contact our Helpdesk on 1890 818 265 where a representative will be more than happy to look into this for you.

If we can help you with anything else please let us know.

Thanks
    Paula C

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

Hi,

There's definitely a problem, which is not good for our monthly payroll.

Can you please tell us what is going on.

When we try to phone we're told 'due to heavy caller activity we cannot take your call' or words to that effect.

Can you let us know what is happening?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi smcgiff,

Thank you for your post.

We are aware some users are currently experiencing issues using Business On Line, however, we expect service to return to normal very shortly.

Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused and thank you for your patience. Please rest assure our technical team are working to resolve this as soon as possible.

Please see here for further updates.

Thanks,
    Paula C

• Advertisement

Hi smcgiff,

Thank you for your post.

We are aware some users are currently experiencing issues using Business On Line, however, we expect service to return to normal very shortly.

Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused and thank you for your patience. Please rest assure our technical team are working to resolve this as soon as possible.

Thanks,
    Paula C

Hello,

Over half an hour later and still not resolved. Can you Confirm BOI will be extending the processing time for payments this evening?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

smcgiff wrote: »
    Hi smcgiff,

Thank you for your post.

Thanks,
    Paula C

Hello,

Over half an hour later and still not resolved. Can you Confirm BOI will be extending the processing time for payments this evening?
    Hi smcgiff,

Thanks for your reply.

We would ask you to please keep an eye on our Business Online status page as mentioned in Paula's post above. As soon as more information becomes available, the BOL status page will be updated to reflect this.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Thanks  Sarah,

I can assure you I've been watching it like a hawk, and will continue to do so despite it not changing.

I can only hope BOI will extend the payment time this evening as I've approx. 250 employees waiting on payment tomorrow, for what is probably the busiest shopping weekend of the year.

Sincerely
    S

Hah! Hah! Good one. Ye say ye fixed it at 16:40, wasn't really as they still wouldn't process.

And then, AND THEN, ye keep the same cut off time. Effectively shutting up shop for the night.

YE ARE A JOKE OF AN ORANISATION!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭Hydromonkey

This x100:
    Hah! Hah! Good one. Ye say ye fixed it at 16:40, wasn't really as they still wouldn't process.

And then, AND THEN, ye keep the same cut off time. Effectively shutting up shop for the night.

Last straw for us, we were thinking about moving over to AIB anyway but let's just say this has hastened our decision.

Staff are not going to be happy.

• Advertisement

Business On Line
    Updated: Thursday 4th December 17:10pm
    Business On Line is currently operating normally.  If you require assistance please read our "Help & Support" Section at www.boi-bol.com.
    Please note we have extended our EFT/BACs Bulk payments files and SEPA payment cut off time to 17:30pm

Per the above you've stated you've extended the cut-off time. You HAVE NOT. It's still saying I've missed the cut off point.

Does ANYBODY know what they are doing in there?

This x100:

Last straw for us, we were thinking about moving over to AIB anyway but let's just say this has hastened our decision.

Staff are not going to be happy.
    I have no problem with banks making mistakes, they are run by humans after all, but not extending the cut off time is unforgiveable (even extending it to only 17:30 would not have been enough) I spent most of that time writing an email to the Board explaining Payroll had gone FUBAR. But, to add insult to injury the extra cut off time didn't work anyway.

Yes, we're making the switch also. We had looked into it when our SEPA payments slowed to a crawl. It took us 2.5 minutes to process one SEPA payment, but that was fixed. Account opening forms being sent to UB tomorrow.  

I'm just off the phone with them - apparently they're extending SEPA until 6pm but it'll take a few mins to implement. I'll live in hope for the moment

Thanks, just tried there now and it doesn't seem to be working. Will keep at it. They really should give at least an hour from when they say they are extending.

Got one batched processed, but very slow. Looks like half the county are trying to process payments. CEO spitting feathers. FFS!

Phew, ours just went through. Still not happy about the communications (or BoI-BOL in general) but at least I don't need to deal unpaid employees.

Phew, ours just went through. Still not happy about the communications (or BoI-BOL in general) but at least I don't need to deal unpaid employees.
    I'm getting mine through now. Would need till about 18:30 to get everything through.

Just saying :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi All

Thank you for your posts. We wish to apologise to any customers who experienced delays with the Business Online Service yesterday. Please be assured, all payments authorised yesterday have been processed overnight.

Bank of Ireland will ensure that customers will not be charged in those instances where processing of payments did not complete. If you have any queries regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to make contact with a Customer Care Representative on 1890 818 265. Alternatively, if we can help you here, please do not hesitate to ask.

Apologies again

Thanks

Alison

Advertisement