Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its here - bring it on MVP20W

Options
  • 04-12-2014 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭

MVP20Wmvp20w.PNG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭dball

The Innokin iTaste MVP20W: 20 Watts of Intelligent Vaping Power in the legendary 100% Stainless Steel body of the Innokin iTaste MVP!

Innokin is proud to announce that the iTaste MVP20W is now available for order! The MVP20W has been powered up to 20Watts and upgraded with a better chip and a sleeker look.

The iTaste MVP20W now has a high quality flush 510 spring loaded connection that is designed to connect perfectly with all standard 510 tanks. An EGO thread adaptor is packaged with the MVP20W so you can also vape with great tanks like the new Gladius-Mars.

The MVP20W is variable voltage with a range of 3.3 – 7.5 volts adjustable in .1 volt increments and variable wattage from 6.0 – 20.0 Watts adjustable in .5 watts increments. The easy to use integrated ohm reader will display the resistance of any attached tank and the handy puff counter helps you keep track of your daily vape.

The iTaste MVP20W is smarter with a 32-bit ARM microprocessor which means far faster data processing power and superior vaping performance. The steady VDC power output with an output voltage accuracy of +-1% greatly reduces noise and increases battery life and reliability.

iTaste MVP20W

The Innokin iTaste MVP20W: 20 Watts of Intelligent Vaping Power in the legendary 100% Stainless Steel body of the Innokin iTaste MVP!

Innokin is proud to announce that the iTaste MVP20W is now available for order! The MVP20W has been powered up to 20Watts and upgraded with a better chip and a sleeker look.

The iTaste MVP20W now has a high quality flush 510 spring loaded connection that is designed to connect perfectly with all standard 510 tanks. An EGO thread adaptor is packaged with the MVP20W so you can also vape with great tanks like the new Gladius-Mars.

iTaste MVP20W personal vaporizer

The MVP20W is variable voltage with a range of 3.3 – 7.5 volts adjustable in .1 volt increments and variable wattage from 6.0 – 20.0 Watts adjustable in .5 watts increments. The easy to use integrated ohm reader will display the resistance of any attached tank and the handy puff counter helps you keep track of your daily vape.

The iTaste MVP20W is smarter with a 32-bit ARM microprocessor which means far faster data processing power and superior vaping performance. The steady VDC power output with an output voltage accuracy of +-1% greatly reduces noise and increases battery life and reliability.

iTaste MVP20W
    The large capacity of the internal 2600mAh battery means you can depend on the long lasting power of the MVP20W and it’s also a backup portable charger that can power your mobile phone and other electronic devices.

The MVP20W is a smart, powerful and durable vaporizer that’s built with Innokin quality and backed by the Innokin 90 Day Limited Warranty.

Very competitively priced the Innokin iTaste MVP20W is the best choice in personal vaporizers this holiday season.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

So it has the same output power as the iStick but it's way bigger. Only 400mah more battery too. Can't see this selling very well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

I'd like to see a price on it , if it is close to the iStick and it has a spring loaded pin and a proper wattage read-out ( I can't remember the technical term ) then given that they already have a good name I think it would be a go'er .

Edit: if I had read the post properly I would have answered one of my questions "The iTaste MVP20W now has a high quality flush 510 spring loaded connection"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

I don't understand the need for 20 watts at all. I've been meaning to ask this for a while. Every device I have (evic, vv3 etc) ends up on 7.0 watts or so at max... Anything over that always tastes really weird to me. This is with a variety of clearos and tanks too.

Is it more for certain builds and coils, or is it just personal preference really?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

I don't understand the need for 20 watts at all. I've been meaning to ask this for a while. Every device I have (evic, vv3 etc) ends up on 7.0 watts or so at max... Anything over that always tastes really weird to me. This is with a variety of clearos and tanks too.

Is it more for certain builds and coils, or is it just personal preference really?

Most pre-fab coils don't take high watts to well, on the Nautilus BVC coil I would be in the 11.5 to 14 watt range but on my eleaf lemo RBA with a 0.5 ohm coils it is on 21.5 Watt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Mr. TTime

JH_raheny wrote: »
    Most pre-fab coils don't take high watts to well, on the Nautilus BVC coil I would be in the 11.5 to 14 watt range but on my eleaf lemo RBA with a 0.5 ohm coils it is on 21.5 Watt

I second that. Currently have a Nautilus mini (BVC) on my Vaporshark DNA 30 at 13 watts.
    Haven't gotten into rebuildables yet (it seems time consuming and complicated) so up to now 13/14 watts is as high as I would want to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Mr. TTime wrote: »
    I second that. Currently have a Nautilus mini (BVC) on my Vaporshark DNA 30 at 13 watts.
    Haven't gotten into rebuildables yet (it seems time consuming and complicated) so up to now 13/14 watts is as high as I would want to go.

it really is quite easy once you get the hang of it, coils I use know I build a new on about every 2-3 weeks and change the wick once a week or so, takes 5 minutes, it most certainly beats buying coils at 2-2.5 each and changing them 2-3 times a week because you got a dud one or they start tasting crap

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Mr Time. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Sneak Peak - Innokin MVP 20W by Todd ecigreviews

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭dball

A bit disappointing really, Ill wait for the MVP3 - but if i was purchasing my first mod I choose this anyday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

I went and picked up an iStick in the meantime, after wondering why I'll ever need 20w. With the pre-made clearos I'm on about 8w and that's loads. I'm now tempted to buy something just to up the wattage for the sake of it! The mvp is just a bit too big, but I have to say there's a big difference in the accuracy of the power regulation between the two. The MVP2 was pretty damn accurate, the iStick is a little... over enthusiastic sometimes!

Advertisement