Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Find a house outside the city ?

Options
  • 04-12-2014 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hello everybody,

I moved in Dublin 2 years ago and I'm settle in Cork street now, but my lease is ending next august and I would like to move a little bit from the city.

Since the price of houses and apartment are horribly high for the standing, I was looking to move a bit outside of the city to find a house or an apartment with better standing quality. I don't mind using a bike to go or even taking the bus or train/luas.. (if it's not too far from it of course)
    I will just need a one bedroom flat, less than a thousand (more or less 650euros), but it can depend of the house/apartment.

Do you know an area that I could have a look at it to find a place to be ? (I prefer ask now so I will be able to look during this year :) )

I'm sorry if it's not the good section to post that.

Thank !

Advertisement