Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tuesdays feck up

Options
  • 04-12-2014 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

when will accounts be rectified after your companies mess up on tuesday, i have been emailing your company since then looking for an answer
    mick byrne 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi mkpbyrne,

Thank you for contacting us here and welcome to Boards.

Sorry to hear that you have not had a reply to your messages as of yet.Please be assured that our colleagues will respond to your messages as soon as possible. As we do not have account access here, please call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 and a representative will be happy to look into this transaction for you. Our representatives are available 8am to midnight Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on weekends.

Please let us know if we can help with any other query here.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 7 mkpbyrne

hi sarah

I rang a 1800 no on Tuesday when the very embarrassing decline of my card happened, it cost over €7 so i wont be ringing that again.  I have emailed you from my on-line banking facility but i have had NO response WHY?

I think in the world of 24hr banking having to wait 48 hours and STILL no response, let alone a rectification of YOUR mistake is TOO MUCH. 

Your own web-site's complaint procedure has brought me to this "board" and now you say YOU DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO ACCOUNT details? well what's the point of having the facility in that case, another layer of time delay crap ! 

please give me a land line number 
    m byrne

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

01 404 4000 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Opening Hours:8am to Midnight, Monday to Friday or 9am to 6pm on Saturdays, Sundays, Bank and Public Holidays.

https://www.365online.com/online365/spring/contact

thanks gctest50

dont suppose you know the reason for being directed to Boards instead of just sorting the problem directly?

i am repeating the question : 
    when will accounts be rectified after your companies mess up on tuesday, i have been emailing your company since then looking for an answer

an answer to  my online account-mail would even be nice

m byrne

• Advertisement

mkpbyrne wrote: »
    i am repeating the question : 

an answer to  my online account-mail would even be nice

m byrne
    Hi mkpbyrne,

Thank you for your reply.

Having checked with our colleagues in the Online Service Desk, you should receive a reply to your query this morning. These queries are answered chronologically and as such, your message should be answered by today. We apologies for this delay. Our colleagues will have account access to look at this transaction for you. As gctest50 mentioned correctly, our Bank of Ireland 365 number can also be reached at 01 4044000.

To clarify, our Boards.ie forum is for general queries, and is another avenue in which we can provide answers to non account specific queries from our customers. You can see this detailed in our Boards Charter here. Our complaints process page you are referring to does have a link to Boards, as well as other links to information on our website on the right hand side of the page. However this is not part of our complaints process. Apologies if this was misleading for you.

We hope the above information is helpful.

Thanks,
    Sarah

thank you Sarah.

however its now past morning, and i haven't received a return email, nor has the issue been resolved.

m byrne

thank you Sarah.

however its now past morning, and i haven't received a return email, nor has the issue been resolved.

m byrne
    Hi mkpbyrne,

Sorry to hear you have not had a reply as of yet. If you would like to send us a private message here, with your name, contact number and account holding branch, we can arrange a call back for you from a representative who can look into this for you. Please do not include your account number in the private message.

Please click on the link in my signature below to send a private message. You will need to set signatures to display in your control panel settings on Boards and also ensure that private messaging is enabled.

Thanks,
    Sarah

just to say that my account was sorted on friday night after this mess up on tuesday.  however i would like to point out that i STILL haven't received any replies to the several emails that i sent via my account system in relation to this matter.  

this, not only is VERY BAD customer service but also VERY RUDE ! if i was late with a payment i would have fines imposed on me without notice. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

just to say that my account was sorted on friday night after this mess up on tuesday.  however i would like to point out that i STILL haven't received any replies to the several emails that i sent via my account system in relation to this matter.  

this, not only is VERY BAD customer service but also VERY RUDE ! if i was late with a payment i would have fines imposed on me without notice. 
    Hi mkpbyrne,

Thanks for your post.

We have been advised that a response was sent to your 365 inbox on Friday morning. If you cannot view this in your inbox, please call Bank of Ireland 365 when you have online access and a representative will take some details and have it looked into.

Thanks

Billy

• Advertisement

just double checked, and i Haven't received any response through my 365 inbox. 

m byrne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

just double checked, and i Haven't received any response through my 365 inbox. 

m byrne
    Hi mkpbyrne,

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear that you have not received the response to your message sent through the Online Service Desk, I will certainly look into this for you.

If you have a general query, we may be able to help you here?

Alternatively, if you would like to send a private message here, with your name, contact number and account holding branch so that we can arrange a call back to you.

Please click on the link in my signature below to send a private message. You will need to set signatures to display in your control panel settings on Boards and also ensure that private messaging is enabled.

Thanks

Nicola

Advertisement