Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 game recommendations.

• 04-12-2014 6:43pm
    Moderators Posts: 5,560 ✭✭✭

Have an Xbox 360 that doesn't get much use outside of Ultra Street Fighter 4. Might use it abit more over Christmas.

Can you guys recommend me a few good games?
    I've played very little on it and I do most of my multiplatform gaming on PC, so maybe advice on good Xbox 360 exclusives.

Have Red Dead Redemption. Heard thats good.

I like most types of games, with the exception of music games.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

You looking for something you can put 8-10 hours into or maybe something longer?

Red Dead should see you get 30+ hours at least, and it's essentially a wild west sand box game, well worth playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Raymond Pest

Alan Wake is a great game and if your up for something very different Deadly Premonition is a fantastic game.
    Dark Souls aswell if you haven't played it

• Moderators Posts: 5,560 ✭✭✭Azza

Length is irrelevant, I'll be taking my time over the course of 2-3 weeks or so.

I've already gone through Alan Wake. Thought it was quite good.
    Dark Souls I have but only played it briefly.
    Deadly Premonition I looked into before, doesn't look like my cup of tea. Didn't seem to be that highly reviewed either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Azza wrote: »
    Length is irrelevant, I'll be taking my time over the course of 2-3 weeks or so.

I've already gone through Alan Wake. Thought it was quite good.
    Dark Souls I have but only played it briefly.
    Deadly Premonition I looked into before, doesn't look like my cup of tea. Didn't seem to be that highly reviewed either.
    The halo reach campaign is one of my favourites. Completing it on legendary was a good challenge .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,446 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Just play Red Dead, you're already sorted!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

BioShock hard to believe 1 is played it 7 years ago :eek:,
    bioshock infinite,
    Any of the gears of wars games all great shooters,
    Any of the Halo games even Halo Wars the RTS is worth a play.

If your close to a CEX you should be able to pick these up for next to notting as there all fairly old games.

But if your looking for something new and won't to play a online shooter titan fall is must get and the 360 version is not bad at all and is quite fun online as its very skill based shooter.

Then if your into dungeon crawlers Diablo 3 is fantastic on the 360. I played it 1st on the PC but i ended up having more fun on the 360 version.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Borderlands, Borderlands 2, get the GOTY edition of them. Many, many hours in them games, but well worth it.

Advertisement