Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carrickarnon coal?

Options
  • 04-12-2014 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what the guy at carrickarnon charges for coal etc.. Has he a Facebook page. I normally get some good kerosene off I'm but just don't recall solid fuel prices.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

moonshadow wrote: »
    ... Has he a Facebook page...

http://bit.ly/1yWqDaL

http://bit.ly/1yWr7xC

It would appear not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭moonshadow

Thanks, your probably the most prolific unhelpful person here, but once again rather than attack the poster I thank you for your continued wisdom and help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

If you mean Morgan's then they have a website and a phone number. You could give the a call perhaps.

Don't think it's Morgan's, not that far it's just north of the old custom point and south of the old "jet oil " station . It's a busy busy wee place just thought someone here may know.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

moonshadow wrote: »
    Thanks, your probably the most prolific unhelpful person here, but once again rather than attack the poster I thank you for your continued wisdom and help.

You leave me completely baffled; you asked a question that I was able to find the answer to, so I went looking for the answer (using up my own time to do so), and posted the answer. Yet you accuse me of being unhelpful.

There's gratitude for me, heh?

By the way, I knew that I didn't know and couldn't easily find the answer to the first question in your post, so I didn't try. I only went looking for an answer to the question that I knew I could answer.

• Advertisement

Don't be baffled, I sometimes ask google questions also, but if its local knowledge I generally ask locally.
    Thanks for the link to google , and once again in "gratitude" I thank you for your assistance.

Advertisement