Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to expand xbox 360 120gb memory?

• 04-12-2014 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭

Have the black 120gb version console, am looking to expand memory as the 120gb is getting nearly full. I have reserved an external portable 2tb hard drive at Argos. Just wondering if it would work with my existing Xbox 360 as to download my future games on it.
    Has anybody connected external portable HD on the Xbox 360 ? Any tips much appreciated.
    Am looking to connect the western digital one.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

360 can only access 32gb of external storage as far as I know, so a 2TB drive would be a waste.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

calex71 wrote: »
    360 can only access 32gb of external storage as far as I know, so a 2TB drive would be a waste.

Oh I,see... Thanks for the info

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 348 ✭✭tkd93

that the older non slim xbox 360?

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

tkd93 wrote: »
    that the older non slim xbox 360?

Yeah the one before the 250gb slim model.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

You can pick up a second hand 250gb hard drive for the older 360s in CEX for €50, which is the largest size made for that model.

https://ie.webuy.com/product.php?sku=SX360HDD250UA#.VIEgJ7RyZhE

• Advertisement
Advertisement