Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

PAYG SIM In Contract iPhone 5S

• 04-12-2014 10:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭

Hello All,

Planning to use a Vodafone business upgrade to get my daughter an iPhone 5S for Christmas and wondering if a Vodafone PAYG SIM will work in it? She'll primarily be using it for mobile data and emergency calls. I know there are far better data deals with other PAYG providers but no chance I will be able to get the handset unlocked off Vodafone.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks
    Paddy

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,996 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Hello All,

Planning to use a Vodafone business upgrade to get my daughter an iPhone 5S for Christmas and wondering if a Vodafone PAYG SIM will work in it? She'll primarily be using it for mobile data and emergency calls. I know there are far better data deals with other PAYG providers but no chance I will be able to get the handset unlocked off Vodafone.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks
    Paddy

Yes it will

Advertisement