Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Board Games

Options
  • 05-12-2014 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to buy a few board games, just wondering does anywhere have special offers at the moment? Does anywhere traditionally sell off games before Christmas? I could be completely making this up but I have something in my head that maybe Tesco reduce all their toys/games on Christmas Eve???
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

No idea about the Tesco toy sell off on Christmas Eve, sorry! Did spot this board game reduced in Argos, if any good to you.

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/2464596/Trail/searchtext%3EMONOPOLY.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭johnire

Cluedo is on sale at €19.99 in Smyths.
    johnnykilo wrote: »
    I'm looking to buy a few board games, just wondering does anywhere have special offers at the moment? Does anywhere traditionally sell off games before Christmas? I could be completely making this up but I have something in my head that maybe Tesco reduce all their toys/games on Christmas Eve???

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Gilma2010

Mousetrap and Monopoly Empire are €19.99 in Smyths. They also have Catchphrase for €7.

I was looking for the Where's Wally board game reduced from €20 to €13. Smyths in Swords were all sold out. If anyone spies it for €13 around Dublin, please shout!

Advertisement